I am normally not an SEC fan boy...

Georgia fans: Clemson don’t play nobody. ACC is weak as hell....Clemson would get destroyed in the SEC

Georgia fans after they get a QB transfer from Wake Forest: This guy will get us to the NC game! What a game changer! Unbelievable talent! Go dawgs!

🤣
Absolutely truth. All I've heard since they got him is he is the missing piece😄

Reactions: MAD
But I sure hope LSU wins Monday night. It is easy to love Coach O, their awesome fanbase, and anyone who beats Alabama. Geaux Tigers!

I can cheer for SEC teams a lot easier in the post/bowl season then in-season. The only exception is top-ten match ups. I can generally cheer for most SEC teams in-season if it's a top-10 match up, and I know it's going to significantly lift the prominence/profile of the conference. There are enough SEC match ups to root against the rivals I hate within the conference. I'd rather see Kentucky beat Louisville, Georgia beat Notre Dame, and Florida beat Florida State. Not upset if those SEC teams lose, but that's my general stance.

NOW I will say this. If there are two one-loss SEC teams next year or a one-loss team and a no-loss team and both SEC teams don't get in the playoffs then I would backtrack from that from that posture... SEC should have credibility built up now to where we get two teams in over weak conference champions.

VN Store

Back