I am 52 years old ....

Well I’m going to the game with my best friend who is a Gator and Florida Law School grad. Guess I’m not in this camp.

I hit one outside the stadium in 2008 after he walked up to my sister and asked if she was a Volunteer and when she said yes he said good I need someone to volunteer to suck my d**k. I kind of pushed him and told him to move along and then he ran up behind her, grabbed her and put his crotch on her ass and I lost it. It took place right in front of KPD and they let me get one shot in then stopped me when I went in for another and said you got one lick in keep moving.

As a 50+ yr old Vol, I hear you… couldn’t resist posting some Clint that goes along with the sentiment. Personally, while I hope our Vols beat the heck out of the Gators, I do hope all on field (and stands?) will be safe and be able to play and cheer for future games. Go VOLS!

Last edited:
It's because most all Gator fans are transplants from up North and are just as mouthy as the players . As far as am concerned Florida is not even a part of the South JMO. Just win the game Big Orange just win the game.

Reactions: UTFanHades
I's just a game. I can't imagine hitting anyone over it.

but hm. I will make an exception for Saban though. :p

I will spare the details but grew up around it. To this day, I still see images and I’m now 51.

Understood. I'm older, stuff I've seen would make horrific Halloween horror far beyond any of the gore and guts film media you see today. Barely escaped some of it myself through improbable luck. Anyway, I think we understand each other on this. Hopefully things get better, really, but knowing human nature, one cannot help but doubt.

You need your arse kicked, you pacifist.

Well..., it could, and in a few cases has happened. I didn't like it because I knew the level of retaliation I'd bring as a result, and found it both scary and shameful after the fact.

And still not opposed to a fist fight with a Florida fan...This Hate is for real... The fan base and the program are putrid and obnoxious!
I only reserve the right to a fistfight for Nickelback fans.

And America apparently loves it. 🇺🇸

Sadly, yes. It's the foundation of the nation if you pay attention to our history. All of it, not just the watered down glorification in school books. However, when it comes to these visiting Lizard men tomorrow, well, I,...[SNARL].

VN Store

Back