I am 52 years old ....

Glad it worked for you. Tried the PT and the shots, no help. Also had some tears as well so it wound up being the best decision since I can actually rotate them again and sleep on my side. 😂
My father in law had surgery on his. It took a while to heal up, but he's glad he done it now. He said it hurt though for a while after surgery.

Reactions: VolDorado
My father in law had surgery on his. It took a while to heal up, but he's glad he done it now. He said it hurt though for a while after surgery.
He’s right, took a while to fully heal but was absolutely worth it. First three weeks are rough.

Reactions: joevol33
I had PT on my shoulder last year to avoid surgery, and so far it’s worked.

I am also older than you and OP. 😁
Worst mistake I ever made.
I injured my shoulder, not serious just hurt so I rested it instead of seeing a Dr. I ended up with a frozen shoulder. I was told it wasn’t a surgery problem but I was going to wish it was.
Getting the range of motion back was awful.

But yes, PT is always better than surgery

If you’re standing between me and Maria, you better be 7-2 and in shape. 😂
My daughter had a couple of swim meets in Athens last year at the uga pool. Their volleyball court is in the same building, and they had a big picture of Maria hanging in one of the hallways. I walked by and looked at it, and my daughter smacked me and said "I'm calling mom". 🤣🤣

I saw a fight break out several years ago at my first Vols/Gators game in Neyland between a Vol and Gator fan by the concessions. Was very embarrassing

My daughter had a couple of swim meets in Athens last year at the uga pool. Their volleyball court is in the same building, and they had a big picture of Maria hanging in one of the hallways. I walked by and looked at it, and my daughter smacked me and said "I'm calling mom". 🤣🤣

Kids….

I am 52 years old..........and live in a van down by the river

Now, if you have been thrice divorced you would be in serious business.

I am nowhere near 52, but will fully admit that my best days are behind me. I have no urge to fight some college kid 20 years younger (and 50 pounds lighter) than me. That being said, if I am minding by own business cheering on the Vols and somebody takes a swing at me I'll give it my best shot. Word of warning though, us old guys are probably not gonna fight fair.

Reactions: UTFanHades
Meh…I’ve been to Neyland nine times, 1994 to 2010. There’s no shortage of drunk, obnoxious UT fans looking to start fights with opposing fans.

Hell my crew helped beak up a fight between two drunk UT fans fighting over a girl behind Copper Cellar.

It’s amazing how you can easily avoid a confrontation if you really want to.
As a man of the people, I will fight every drunk bastard behind copper cellar to save any hot chick. The ugly ones are on their own unfortunately.

VN Store

Back