I am 52 years old ....

And still not opposed to a fist fight with a Florida fan...This Hate is for real... The fan base and the program are putrid and obnoxious!

I am right there with you, brother. When you get tired, tag me in.....and I will have the bail money!!!

Simply put, F!*K the university of fla!!

Meh…I’ve been to Neyland nine times, 1994 to 2010. There’s no shortage of drunk, obnoxious UT fans looking to start fights with opposing fans.

Hell my crew helped break up a fight between two drunk UT fans fighting over a girl behind Copper Cellar.

It’s amazing how you can easily avoid a confrontation if you really want to.

Last edited:
Meh…I’ve been to Neyland nine times. There’s no shortage of drunk, obnoxious UT fans looking to start fights with opposing fans.

Hell my crew helped beak up a fight between two drunk UT fans fighting over a girl behind Copper Cellar.

It’s amazing how you easily can avoid a confrontation if you really want to.

Alcohol is at the root of most issues.

Having said that, there were many a game way back when where I had consumed too much adult beverages, but was not a problem to anybody.

Like most things in life, a few people can cause a lot of problems for the vast majority of people who are just minding their own business.

Alcohol is at the root of most issues.

Having said that, there were many a game way back when where I had consumed too much adult beverages, but was not a problem to anybody.

Like most things in life, a few people can cause a lot of problems for the vast majority of people who are just minding their own business.

Agree alcohol is usually the root cause.

Based on my travels, I’m also of the opinion that any traveling fan(s) buying tickets in just about any SEC team’s student section is asking for trouble.

I had PT on my shoulder last year to avoid surgery, and so far it’s worked.

I am also older than you and OP. 😁
Shoulders aren't fun. I dislocated mine in a car wreck a couple of months after I moved to Georgia. I swear the dr. Popping it back in hurt worse than the accident.

I had PT on my shoulder last year to avoid surgery, and so far it’s worked.

I am also older than you and OP. 😁
Glad it worked for you. Tried the PT and the shots, no help. Also had some tears as well so it wound up being the best decision since I can actually rotate them again and sleep on my side. 😂

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back