Horston PG 30 minutes 12 ppg 6 rpg

Subs:

KK 14 minutes 5 ppg 5 rpg
Saunders 11 minutes 5 ppg 5 rpg
Mc Coy 10 minutes 4 ppg 3 rpg
Rennie 8 minutes 5 ppg 1 rpg
Darby 10 minutes 6 ppg 1 rpg
Salary 10 minutes 5 ppg 3 rpg

The present roster both Darby and Salary should get double digit minutes. I expect both could average 5 or more points as both have great offensive games. Darby can hit from 30 feet and should shoot around 35 to 40 percent from the three. Key should and must be a lot stronger and better offensively thus that should get her close to double digit scoring. I look for Green to average double digits and be a key target inside. After three seasons averaging 61 percent from the field on something like 750 shot attempts I am sure we want to get her a lot of touches. I know the competition is stronger but she was having great games most of the time when Liberty played the better teams. Saunders either plays this year or don't expect her back for another season at UT. I think KK and Saunders will be the top two to give Green and Key a breather. McCoy also fits into that category and there will be enough minutes to get her on the court at the four. I don't think Rennie will get quite as many minutes as Darby or Salary as both are better defenders unless she makes huge strides this summer. Her height also causes her problems both defensively and offensively. Darby is 6'1" and Salary 6'0' have some advantage over her being able to get shots off and both are quicker than she is on defense.

To add if this is the final roster were better in the post than last season, but we need another experienced guard. If we can get that player then she takes minutes from Darby, Salary, and Rennie and even a few from Horston.

Last edited:
Just on this present roster I can see something like this:

Davis WF 32 minutes 18.0 ppg 8 rpg
Green PF 22 minutes 12.0 ppg 7 rpg
Key C 23 minutes 11 PPG 7 rpg
Burrell SG 30 minutes 11 PPG 7 rpg
Horston PG 30 minutes 12 ppg 6 rpg

Subs:

KK 14 minutes 5 ppg 5 rpg
Saunders 11 minutes 5 ppg 5 rpg
Mc Coy 10 minutes 4 ppg 3 rpg
Rennie 8 minutes 5 ppg 1 rpg
Darby 10 minutes 6 ppg 1 rpg
Salary 10 minutes 5 ppg 3 rpg

The present roster both Darby and Salary should get double digit minutes. I expect both could average 5 or more points as both have great offensive games. Darby can hit from 30 feet and should shoot around 35 to 40 percent from the three. Key should and must be a lot stronger and better offensively thus that should get her close to double digit scoring. I look for Green to average double digits and be a key target inside. After three seasons averaging 61 percent from the field on something like 750 shot attempts I am sure we want to get her a lot of touches. I know the competition is stronger but she was having great games most of the time when Liberty played the better teams. Saunders either plays this year or don't expect her back for another season at UT. I think KK and Saunders will be the top two to give Green and Key a breather. McCoy also fits into that category and there will be enough minutes to get her on the court at the four. I don't think Rennie will get quite as many minutes as Darby or Salary as both are better defenders unless she makes huge strides this summer. Her height also causes her problems both defensively and offensively. Darby is 6'1" and Salary 5'10' have some advantage over her being able to get shots off and both are quicker than she is on defense.

To add if this is the final roster were better in the post than last season, but we need another experienced guard. If we can get that player then she takes minutes from Darby, Salary, and Rennie and even a few from Horston.

This is like 94 ppg and 53 rpg. I don't think the offense will be that powerful, especially with only 1 distributor.

This is like 94 ppg and 53 rpg. I don't think the offense will be that powerful, especially with only 1 distributor.
It doesn't work like that as last year players averaged 86.3 as individuals and 70.19 as a team because players don't play every game so their averages never work out to team averages. Individual rebounds were 49 and team 46. I am projecting us at around 80 ppg as a team and 48 rebounds as a team. Where the difference comes in is games played. A lot of players want play in some games and when you don't play in a game it doesn't affect yout average.

It doesn't work like that as last year players averaged 86.3 as individuals and 70.19 as a team because players don't play every game so their averages never work out to team averages. Individual rebounds were 49 and team 46. I am projecting us at around 80 ppg as a team and 48 rebounds as a team. Where the difference comes in is games played. A lot of players want play in some games and when you don't play in a game it doesn't affect yout average.
Thanks for playing my game!!

VN Store

Back