I’m not advocating booing but...

I thought about fans get “ hear a pin drop” silent if his named is called in starting lineup rather than booing

does anyone really think fans are booing JG? I feel like they are the coaching decision to play him, not JG himself. I mean, it looks bad either way, but I don’t think it’s accurate to say that the crowd is booing JG himself.

These are student-athletes.

When they misspell a word at the spelling bee, do you boo your 4th grader and/or teacher?

Save your booing for the Titans tomorrow.

Reactions: amorange
I’m interested in knowing what does booing accomplish?

I'm pretty sure if everyone booed really loud when JG ran out onto the field, Pruitt would realize what a mistake he had made and call a time out and bring him back to the sideline. Then let JJ step out and see what type of reaction he got, then Shrout. Which ever one gets the best response, let him play.

Reactions: The Ron Mexico
In lieu of booing, I propose chanting a voodoo curse instead.

Ade due Damballa.
Valinchella santeria.

It serves the purpose of Guarantano not really knowing what it is about and sparing his feelings but allows for the inherent evil of booing your own players to be released.

Witch Doctor say whoa whoa whoa.. Witch Doctor say you must have copied that down wrong.. That curse gives us all ingrown toenails!! Careful!

(But no booing, JG is done, some kids dont develop ( Dylan Bates anyone?) Witch Doctor say all Booing does is keep other kids, parents away from enrolling here JG will be a good teammate and enter the Portal let it go)

Bones Never Lie.

Witch Doctor say whoa whoa whoa.. Witch Doctor say you must have copied that down wrong.. That curse gives us all ingrown toenails!! Careful!

(But no booing, JG is done, some kids dont develop ( Dylan Bates anyone?) Witch Doctor say all Booing does is keep other kids, parents away from enrolling here JG will be a good teammate and enter the Portal let it go)

Bones Never Lie.

Lol

Damballa Chant

I'm pretty sure if everyone booed really loud when JG ran out onto the field, Pruitt would realize what a mistake he had made and call a time out and bring him back to the sideline. Then let JJ step out and see what type of reaction he got, then Shrout. Which ever one gets the best response, let him play.
I wouldn’t be surprised if some silly SC frat punks booed just to hurt our recruiting. Let’s stop talking about it.

does anyone really think fans are booing JG? I feel like they are the coaching decision to play him, not JG himself. I mean, it looks bad either way, but I don’t think it’s accurate to say that the crowd is booing JG himself.

So you and you spouse are standing together and someone walks up and says “you’re an idiot.” You take offense and the person says “I wasn’t calling you an idiot. I was calling your spouse an idiot for marrying you.”

Do you somehow feel better?

Have you read VN the last 3 years at all? Yes, absolutely yes, the fans are directly booing JG

Guys... Did everyone notice where I said we shouldn’t boo? I was only trying to make a point about the narrative being pushed by media and fans that the boos are directed at JG personally.

Guys... Did everyone notice where I said we shouldn’t boo? I was only trying to make a point about the narrative being pushed by media and fans that the boos are directed at JG personally.
You know better. lol Every person in this thread that agreed with you is now a boo'er.

Maybe we should hand out Boo slips to all the fans stating that they can only have 3 boos per fan. Honor system. Do you reserve it for the 4th quarter or do you set aside and not Boo the refs to hold it for the 4th. Bad calls deserve Boos I would hold them for the Refs and by the 4th qtr it may be a moot point.
How do we know we aren't booing because we are acting as ghosts getting ready for Halloween

There is no discernible difference between the two.

VN Store

Back