Hype Video

Great video. However why are these highlight vids ALWAYS set to rap/hip hop music? I wish someone would create some of these for the "metal heads" on the forum. I'd love to see one of these videos set to 5 Fingered Death Punch, Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica, Mastodon, etc.

I said the same thing three years ago when I joined volnation and got flamed to hell for it lol

Nice video. Watching it made me think about what "I" would like to see completed this year.

Devrin Young needs to run one back to the house. Every since his freshman year he has come so close to taking one back to the house. I would like to see him do that this year. I would expect he feels the same.

Florida, No one likes their coach and I am tired of getting bet by him.

Georga, This should have been a win last year. I would love to see it finished the right way this year.

Last edited:
Great video. However why are these highlight vids ALWAYS set to rap/hip hop music? I wish someone would create some of these for the "metal heads" on the forum. I'd love to see one of these videos set to 5 Fingered Death Punch, Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica, Mastodon, etc.

Make one. And then folks can tell you how stupid your choice of music is...

I for one like the Damian Marley and Nas song. Song/lyrics are appropriate for the video. Great job. Thanks

great job POA,make us some more please :)

I'm ready for some football

:cheer::3cheers::run::td:

I'll see what I can do.

VN Store

Back