Hyatt for Biletnikoff award voting

Todd Ellis the South Carolina play by play announcer was joking on Big Orange Hotline tonight and said he can't figure out why he didn't go to South Carolina because he went to the same High School as Todd:D

Reactions: DMichel123
Has anyone seen this? I freely admit it is something I have no knowledge of and there may already be a thread (I looked, didn’t see one.) But, if anything I can do to help a Vol I’ll try. By the way, just trying to support him; if info is wrong, I don’t need rude comments, just ask the mods to delete this thread if it is in error or redundant. If the information is valid, please vote for him. GBO.

UPDATE: Some have commented that the fan vote doesn't count. In fact, per the website, the fan's vote is counted just like one of the committee voters.
Jalin Hyatt is in a dead heat in the fan voting for the Biletnikoff Award for best WR in college football. No disrespect intended but Odunze shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath with Jalin Hyatt. Vol fans need to show up for Jalin like he's shown up for us all season. #LetsGo #VFL http://biletnikoffaward.com/fan-vote/

As I understand it, there's about 160 voters, and the fan vote counts as a single vote of the 160 (or however many there are).

Reactions: WillisWG
I choose to vote and support our guy Jalin who has absolutely helped TN get back on the map. He has led the way in receiving touchdowns almost all season, and each time they show a replay of Jalin burning another defender it only adds to the relevance and greatness of UT. Thanks Mr. Hyatt for all you've done in your time at UT, and also giving me a lifetime of happiness for when i think about the 5 TD's you dropped on the tide. GBO!

Reactions: WillisWG

VN Store

Back