Hyams: AD White has Called a Team Meeting

I would say Tee might be ask to stay just because if the negative pub that would get if he was sent packing.

I am so sick of the we could do worse. I am guilty of saying we could do worse but dang it WHY CAN'T WE EVER DO BETTER

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
I’m not sure what’s more disappointing.. The coaching hire or the fact that it got leaked. Perhaps we bought in too hard on this “rock star” AD.

Whatever happens, it’s new day and a new era. Anything is better than the path we were headed down. I hope the fans start positivity recruiting this place for the new ball coach. GBO! Btw it takes a hell of a person to want to walk into this mess then try and pull us out on the other side.

I’m telling you all if we are paying our new AD a ton and hire the clown from the school he came from and never talked to chadwell we should fire him already

I’m not sure what’s more disappointing.. The coaching hire or the fact that it got leaked. Perhaps we bought in too hard on this “rock star” AD.
I won't lie. I had some hope with the announcement of White, but I knew the end results would be the same

Reactions: DWright39

VN Store

Back