HV

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
Want to say thanks for your hard work in keeping us all informed during this past recruiting season. Great job and I really appreciate all that you did. You are a true asset to VOLNATION.

It's no problem guys. Recruiting is a joy to me so I like to keep up with it and it's no big deal to spread what info I have.

Want to say thanks for your hard work in keeping us all informed during this past recruiting season. Great job and I really appreciate all that you did. You are a true asset to VOLNATION.

I see you found one thing that you agree with around here.....:clapping: :good!:

Great job HV, it was great to check in and see your updates. Especially since most of your info was good news with this great class we have coming in. Your updates were, for the most part, spot on and appreciated. Keep up the good work and GBO.

I see you found one thing that you agree with around here.....:clapping: :good!:

I wonder why you place such a high importance on agreement. In the world of ministry we say that if you have two leaders that agree all the time, then you only need one.

I will agree with everybody else.. HV you have done a great job... Now if you could just do one more thing for me, please go out and get the NASTY smiley.. Do whatever it takes, search hi and low, near and far... Bring us the NASTINESS...

VN Store

Back