Hundreds of examples of fraud by Trump and his family, corporations

May absolute favorite one of the BS charges is #107. Because he leased a penthouse to his daughter with an option to buy for 8m but stated the value of the penthouse was really 23M, he somehow committed fraud. Having a lower price you would sell a property to family instead of a stranger is now fraud, You couldn't make this BS if you tried.

The just of it is these "financial benefits" which appear to be "interest rates", which I get. But they don't state how they know what the rates would be without the incorrect or fraudulent information. Its all very vague at best, some of that can be handled in discovery but I have a feeling they really aren't going to have answers for all this.

I am still trying to go through this, and I incorrectly missed the part about "taxes". There doesn't appear to be any counts as to "taxes" or any relief requested for it. LoL

Last edited:
I have a single family home I've owned for 13 years.
It has a valuation of:
- $208,800 based on rental income.
- $165,000 based on county tax assessor.
- $225,000 based on my insurance.
- $345,000 based on price per sq ft comps of other houses recently sold.
- $570,000 based on my knowledge that a country music star grew up there.

What is the value of that home?

We’ll have to wait until you take out a loan and pay it back while also taking into account your political affiliation.

I think about it like this... When someone dies, property passes to inheritors at fair market value on the date of death. That fair value is obtained from a qualified appraisal by a qualified appraiser (meaning licensed). You could have a property appraised many times and each would be a different number. There are as many appraisal values as there are appraisers. However, each number would be acceptable on a tax return as basis when the property is later sold by the inheritor. If they had anything solid on Trump, they would charge him criminally.
1663808021187.png

I think about it like this... When someone dies, property passes to inheritors at fair market value on the date of death. That fair value is obtained from a qualified appraisal by a qualified appraiser (meaning licensed). You could have a property appraised many times and each would be a different number. There are as many appraisal values as there are appraisers. However, each number would be acceptable on a tax return as basis when the property is later sold by the inheritor. If they had anything solid on Trump, they would charge him criminally.

Its a little strange as they reference under payment of taxes or to reduce taxes but there are no counts that I see that relate to taxes.

Meant to ask this earlier: is lawgator the female that posts all the crazy stupid stuff about Trump she can find? If so, that explains this thread.

Wife of another friend of mine is like that. Liberal. If something is on the internet, stupid and leftist, it seeks her out so she can repost it. She posts stuff that no one in their right mind could believe. Think Roswell, Kennedy and Freemasonry conspiracies all rolled into one with the Catholic Church sprinkled on top kind of bat sh/t crazy. And defend it!!!

Reactions: StarRaider
Meant to ask this earlier: is lawgator the female that posts all the crazy stupid stuff about Trump she can find? If so, that explains this thread.

Wife of another friend of mine is like that. Liberal. If something is on the internet, stupid and leftist, it seeks her out so she can repost it. She posts stuff that no one in their right mind could believe. Think Roswell, Kennedy and Freemasonry conspiracies all rolled into one with the Catholic Church sprinkled on top kind of bat sh/t crazy. And defend it!!!
1663808533641.png

Claims female, but you know how that goes.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
That may be how the media portrays it but NO ONE gets to pick the value of their properties for tax purposes. That is on the city or state. If a person could do that, they would all be valued at $1 by EVERYONE.

Actually, when you have large portfolios of properties like this, the value is negotiated between the parties, including the tax authorities. Their lawyers and accountants and yours all sit down and come to an agreement -> or it goes to binding arbitration -> if that doesnt work, then it goes to court. Again, all sides present their reasons for why the property should have a particular valuation for the particular reason and parties settle on something.

NY Real Estate is notoriously arcane and valuation can be all over the place for air rights, signage, leaseholds, etc even from year to year. Point is all the CRE companies do something similar, Vornado, Helmsley, Tishman, etc.

Reactions: McDad
Actually, when you have large portfolios of properties like this, the value is negotiated between the parties, including the tax authorities. Their lawyers and accountants and yours all sit down and come to an agreement -> or it goes to binding arbitration -> if that doesnt work, then it goes to court. Again, all sides present their reasons for why the property should have a particular valuation for the particular reason and parties settle on something.

NY Real Estate is notoriously arcane and valuation can be all over the place for air rights, signage, leaseholds, etc even from year to year. Point is all the CRE companies do something similar, Vornado, Helmsley, Tishman, etc.

Thanks for the info. I am not a NYC real estate tycoon so I don't know all the complexities involved in it. I do know that every property owner tries the get their tax evaluation as low as possible and their asset evaluation as high as possible depending on the circumstance. This in itself does not constitute fraud as they are claiming. If it is found to be fraud then every property owner in the US can be convicted anytime the AG of that state wishes to try to settle political scores.

Reactions: hog88 and McDad
Thanks for the info. I am not a NYC real estate tycoon so I don't know all the complexities involved in it. I do know that every property owner tries the get their tax evaluation as low as possible and their asset evaluation as high as possible depending on the circumstance. This in itself does not constitute fraud as they are claiming. If it is found to be fraud then every property owner in the US can be convicted anytime the AG of that state wishes to try to settle political scores.

Sadly, I am not one either but one of my best friends was the general counsel for a NYC billionaire for a number of years and I met with the money guy a number of times.

Then prosecute him. I’m pretty sure fraud is a crime.

indeed it is - just like LG always accused Romney of tax evasion which is a crime for which Romney was never charged (or even investigated for all I know).

seems if these crimes were so obvious the criminal charges would have followed yet still none have materialized

It is indeed. All crooked politicians need to face charges the same as other crooks.
Ok. The problem is that if we had a legitimate system then the current president and half of congress should be in jail. What do you think we should do about that?

'Political hit job': Bill Barr blasts Letitia James, Predicts Trump Suit will Backfire

Former Attorney General William Barr slammed a lawsuit against his onetime boss, former President Donald Trump, highlighting its political undertones.

Barr contended that it is hard not to conclude that the suit, announced Wednesday by New York Attorney General Letitia James, is a "political hit job" and jabbed at James for engaging in "gross overreach" by dragging Trump's children into the suit, hypothesizing that the legal tiff will backfire against her.

'Political hit job': Bill Barr blasts Letitia James, predicts Trump suit will backfire

Ok. The problem is that if we had a legitimate system then the current president and half of congress should be in jail. What do you think we should do about that?
First, confirm which laws were broken and by whom. If there's credible evidence, start the prosecution mechanism.

I have a single family home I've owned for 13 years.
It has a valuation of:
- $208,800 based on rental income.
- $165,000 based on county tax assessor.
- $225,000 based on my insurance.
- $345,000 based on price per sq ft comps of other houses recently sold.
- $570,000 based on my knowledge that a country music star grew up there.

What is the value of that home?
23.7 acres
4200 sq ft
2 million insurance
1.25 million based on comps
Jett Williams sold her property for around 5.

Value is what someone else will pay for something.

What would your house sell for today?

We've all seen that Trump has no compunction against telling any lie he thinks he can get away with. My question about this is, why did it take so many years to go after him? Wasn't this bad before he became a politician?

It’s not hard to do a search and get the accurate square footage. This is more stupid get Trump nonsense.

VN Store

Back