Humors and freeze warnings

I have a friend that lives in New Hampshire. He’s a huge Pats fan and has had season tix for 4 decades. He said he saw Fulmer eating with belichick recently. Belichik will be the ‘21 coach for the Vols.

It’s 50/50 right now. If I’m wrong it was the other 50%.

I have a friend that lives in New Hampshire. He’s a huge Pats fan and has had season tix for 4 decades. He said he saw Fulmer eating with belichick recently. Belichik will be the ‘21 coach for the Vols.

Is there somewhere I can bet heavy on “other 50%”?

You need to start a different thread. This is for unrealistic freeze predictions

Sounds legit.

Reactions: GordonC

underrated post, imo

VN Store

Back