Hugh Freeze discusses offseason coaching opportunities

Hey Titans Fan, how many strippers did Hugh set you up with to promote your podcast here?

"Podcast discusses college football...a game in which Tennessee participates."

Not lately. Seems more like flag football from what I have seen. jk kinda.
I wish we would have had the balls to hire him. I think we would be talking about 8 wins right now if we had.

Reactions: I40flyer
Not lately. Seems more like flag football from what I have seen. jk kinda.
I wish we would have had the balls to hire him. I think we would be talking about 8 wins right now if we had.

not saying he wasn't a good coach, but him coming to Tennessee (any capacity) wasn't gonna happen...maybe, later down the road he could possibly be back in the Power 5, but it may take 5-6 years...anyway, we'll see, AND...

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT BAMA!

not saying he wasn't a good coach, but him coming to Tennessee (any capacity) wasn't gonna happen...maybe, later down the road he could possibly be back in the Power 5, but it may take 5-6 years...anyway, we'll see, AND...

I agree...and I fully support the redemption of HF but there's a process which must play out when someone falls like he did. Forgiveness? YES....but we don't usher them back into a position of leadership like that without seeing a life lived that reflects change that only contrition brings...of course we are all imperfect and not casting stones. I like Hugh and have heard him speak a few times. We share many of the same friends. But I just don't think he's ready for the Power 5 show yet again. Hoping he is one day...Liberty was the perfect place for him to land. I assure you they will keep a close eye on him.

And at that point TN isn’t even remotely a blip on his radar.

I am guessing he is the next Michigan coach.

VN Store

Back