Huge NIL News for TN!!! Join Spyre!

What bill is this? Seems odd that Austin price would break news of something that should be public record?

Things are great! Family is all good, my oldest got married, we’re all healthy, and Vols look good in all 3 sports that matter. What else could a man want?

You good?
Congratulations on the marriage!

We're good too. Stepson is about to graduate with a nursing degree in behavioral health (he wanted to work at a VA, but he was in the army for 6 years and there are people with more service time, so he's going to the private sector.) All the other kids and grandkids are doing great as well.

Life is good.

Reactions: The Original Fade
Yeah Covid wrecked havoc on the restaurant industry. We’re still trying to recover.
Speaking of recovery, you’re having or had surgery??
Soon, scary 😨, want yall pray for me on 28th, be looking for a post on 29th. If not have Invol dump my ashes off one of his trailer yachts in a nice TN lake

Soon, scary 😨, want yall pray for me on 28th, be looking for a post on 29th. If not have Invol dump my ashes off one of his trailer yachts in a nice TN lake
I don't know what's going on with you, Brother, and don't need to know, but I do know you've got all the prayers.

Reactions: StoVol and VOLSONLY

VN Store

Back