Huge NIL News for TN!!! Join Spyre!

Crazy that most of us were nervous about NIL and UT probably behind the 8 ball when NIL first arrived. I still remember when most wanted to start a go fund me to get recruits on board. Spyre is our go fund me.
If we had done it we'd be raking in 10% of millions šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜… Just imagine how many upgrades @frank could afford.

Lost opportunity šŸ˜ŖšŸ˜…

So does this mean Vandy will start competing in sports? I know Spyre only works for Tennessee. Hopefully Vandy doesn't follow suit.

Admissions and the portal still have to target a certain type of player so i doubt it. They are so behind on talent and NIL right now its not like they are catching up quick. Especially after this real bad season they are about to have once again.

Really wonder now if that dude was a part of the booster "network" that was involved with the last staff. Not saying that as a bad thing, just curious he left so abruptly post-Pruitt and with NIL becoming legal.

I just remember him saying we were way ahead of the game. As others have mentioned, this could only transpire after the latest investigation, but surely been in works since day one.

The word has been given.....
Coach Heupel is going to drown the rest of the SEC.....
moses-crossing-the-red-sea.gif

Are we the only state that has done this? Or did I remember a few other states that gave access for the same thing?

I donā€™t think the ā€œwokeā€ at Vandy care for sports.

"Andy used to be a nickname for boys named Andrew, and Andi was the girls' nickname for Andrea. But today Andy works for both sexes as a given name. Andy, derived from the Greek name Andreas, has been in use for several centuries."

He was 3 grand slams rolled into one!!! Itā€™s so nice to see everyone finally rowing in the same direction!! We need to lock DW up for life and guarantee he will always be the highest paid AD!

Pardon my ignorance, however what does Danny White have to do with Spyre?

Rick Barnes and Tony Vitello where here before AD White...

VN Store

Back