Huge fight involving Kansas [could impact our game with them Saturday]

They said on the UT radio broadcast that Self could impose some penalties after the Big 12 Conference levies their penalties.

I despise Kansas basketball. Their players are punks, Bill Self is a living, breathing ATM for his players and NCAA violation waiting to happen and their fans are obnoxious and rude.

Self will cry, whine, moan and roll around like a child in the grocery store who can't have their favorite cookies and claim the team doesn't deserve what's coming to them. But to quote Clint Eastwood. "Deserve's got nothing to do with it..."

They said on the UT radio broadcast that Self could impose some penalties after the Big 12 Conference levies their penalties.

That ain't gonna happen. The only penalties his players will suffer are the ones handed down by the NCAA / Big 12 OR the ones his superiors at KU force him to impose.

Reactions: BUBear
Criminal charges would be a bit extreme, but a season long suspension sounds fair.

If he had actually managed to hit someone with a chair, he'd probably be in jail right now. I know basketball can be a very physically and emotionally demanding sport, but if you're to the point of intentionally picking a chair up and hitting someone with it, you've got issues.

If he had actually managed to hit someone with a chair, he'd probably be in jail right now. I know basketball can be a very physically and emotionally demanding sport, but if you're to the point of intentionally picking a chair up and hitting someone with it, you've got issues.

I agree he has some serious issues to sort out. He should be sending a huge thank you to whoever took the chair from him before he started his downswing because the situation would be much more serious had he actually struck someone with it. As it is, he should get a very lengthy suspension. More than that probably isn't going to happen.

McCormack better be.. at least De Sousa put the chair down before hitting anybody. McCormack looked like he was kicking a dude that fell down.
Here's a better look at it.

The man in the blue blazer is the one that dislodged the chair before the damage could be done.

VN Store

Back