Huge Cyber Attack Today

VolnJC

Among websites that were affected Twitter was down most of the day. Who would benefit from the outage that has been handling the O'Keefe and Wiki leaks releases?

Reactions: 2 people
It was the Clinton campaign, of course, товарищ.

Reactions: 3 people
Your post reminded me of this. Every single time I make a political post of Facebook, it's followed within an hour of a friend request from someone like this. I'm not a big conspiracy guy, but that's just a little odd in my book. They're watching me😜

Attachments

• IMG_2452.jpg
    IMG_2452.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: 1 person
No way this is the Russians.

If they truly wanted to keep Hillary out of office they wouldn't be pulling stunts like this, only providing more fodder to our corrupt politicians. If I were to wager I'd say this is self-inflicted. But don't worry - our trustworthy media will get to the bottom of it and report the truth.

No way this is the Russians.

If they truly wanted to keep Hillary out of office they wouldn't be pulling stunts like this, only providing more fodder to our corrupt politicians. If I were to wager I'd say this is self-inflicted. But don't worry - our trustworthy media will get to the bottom of it and report the truth.

Can't be the Russians..Putin is WikiLeaks and Twitter is how he is releasing his friend Trump's material. Probably just some kids having a good time.

Waves of cyber attacks hit Netflix, Spotify, Twitter

Poodlecorp....... These DDoS attacks are really just testers for the victim security for an eventual big attack that will actually take something.

Among websites that were affected Twitter was down most of the day. Who would benefit from the outage that has been handling the O'Keefe and Wiki leaks releases?

It was probably Trump in bed with the Russians. he's been encouraging them to hack us

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if his wasn't a UN hit Ecuador is tired of housing Assange, they already shut off his internet, he sent the codes so the files could be opened on another server, and early this morning Wiki leaks posted several heavily armed policeman outside the embassy

Awww, but that's terrible. What will the kiddies do?

Not kidding either...I bet there have been calls to 911 over it my students admitted to not watching much TV but they spend 8 hours a day on their phone

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if his wasn't a UN hit Ecuador is tired of housing Assange, they already shut off his internet, he sent the codes so the files could be opened on another server, and early this morning Wiki leaks posted several heavily armed policeman outside the embassy

A fascinating story

Reactions: 1 person
Wiki: Mr. Assange is still alive and WikiLeaks is still publishing. We ask supporters to stop taking down the US internet. You proved your point.

Wiki: Mr. Assange is still alive and WikiLeaks is still publishing. We ask supporters to stop taking down the US internet. You proved your point.

Saw some Anonymous guys claiming credit but they don't have that kind of power

VN Store

Back