Huge Changes

I agree but there is about to be some serious cheating going on I think.

Well not serious like $ being involved but these rules won't be followed I am sure

I was about to ask if you thought baseball recruiting may get a little dirty now.

Kendall Rogers also tweeted this...

BREAKING: In addition to the other legislative items today, the Division I Council also adopted that Division I College Baseball Teams can play TWO fall games against outside competition that do NOT count against your 56-game limit. @NCAACWS

BREAKING: In addition to the other legislative items today, the Division I Council also adopted that Division I College Baseball Teams can play TWO fall games against outside competition that do NOT count against your 56-game limit. @NCAACWS

I missed that's pretty big

Reactions: 1 person

I like it, give the freshmen an early taste of a real game.

I like it, give the freshmen an early taste of a real game.

I wonder what it means for eligibility and red shirting. We are going to have way more than 35 next fall I wonder if players that play in those games will
Lose a year

I wonder what it means for eligibility and red shirting. We are going to have way more than 35 next fall I wonder if players that play in those games will
Lose a year

Has to be a percentage thing like football I would think, or just a straight up exemption.

Imo this all is bad news for us. TV is ultra aggressive and needs to be to get ahead of Vandy. This makes that much harder

Does this rule affect kids that have already committed early? The way i read it , it does but wanted another opinion.

I think you can still redshirt,,, even if you practice and/or play in those so called scrimmages in the fall. The counter clause if for the real season. Not off season workouts IMO. You can even practice in Jan and Feb and still get red shirted. Just can’t play or appear in the games.

VN Store

Back