HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW

airvols

How you like me now that I’ve beat you once again, now that like every year you schedule me I knock you out of the East championship game. How do you like to lose recruits because you can’t compete with the big boys. How do you like me giving Georgia or Florida the East championship every year because they are smart enough not to schedule me. How do you like me when you say “we don’t run from competition“ we just fire coaches that CAN’T compete. How do you like me when you always say you’re just a pansy for bringing that crap up in here. How do you like me when the only thing you have to look forward to is the next coaching search.

WE DONT NEED TO BE SCHEDULING BAMA EVERY YEAR, LETS START A NEW TRADITION, BEATING THEM IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.

giphy.gif

Scared of Bama huh? They don’t take the east from us, losing to everyone else in the east cost us that goal. We could lose to them every year like we have for 14 straight or beat them 7 in a row like we had 14 years ago and still when the east.

If you afraid of competition, DON’T PLAY THE GAME!

Hey that's it lets get rid of bama.

Because that's the problem.

Can't beat GSU.
Got crushed by kentucky.

We are so far from worrying about bama right now it's not even funny. Based in this logic, lets get the hell out of the sec, we might win in the..... Conference.

Sigh

How you like me now that I’ve beat you once again, now that like every year you schedule me I knock you out of the East championship game. How do you like to lose recruits because you can’t compete with the big boys. How do you like me giving Georgia or Florida the East championship every year because they are smart enough not to schedule me. How do you like me when you say “we don’t run from competition“ we just fire coaches that CAN’T compete. How do you like me when you always say you’re just a pansy for bringing that crap up in here. How do you like me when the only thing you have to look forward to is the next coaching search.

WE DONT NEED TO BE SCHEDULING BAMA EVERY YEAR, LETS START A NEW TRADITION, BEATING THEM IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.

We’ve been losing to Kentucky, vandy, and Georgia state but you want to claim that Alabama is the reason we aren’t playing in sec championship games? 😂😂😂

Where does this fantasy mentality come from about Alabama costing Tennessee the East?

Agreed. Bama doesn’t cost us the East. Granted we play them every year, but as the commentators said yesterday, Bama has won 29 straight games against SEC East opponents. It doesn’t sound as if any team in the East is at their level yet.

Should we take UK off the schedule?

Reactions: windrider
Agreed. Bama doesn’t cost us the East. Granted we play them every year, but as the commentators said yesterday, Bama has won 29 straight games against SEC East opponents. It doesn’t sound as if any team in the East is at their level yet.

Tennessee is 25-37 against the SEC East since 2010, including 2-2 this season

That’s just against the East.

Bama is not the problem. We all aspire to be Georgia right now where Bama is indeed the problem

Reactions: Alto1
Let's just go join the Big East so we can win 9 games every year.
Heck let's move to D2 so we can crush our opponents.

Tennessee is 25-37 against the SEC East since 2010, including 2-2 this season

That’s just against the East.

Bama is not the problem. We all aspire to be Georgia right now where Bama is indeed the problem
We don't need to be anyone but Tennessee.

Where does this fantasy mentality come from about Alabama costing Tennessee the East?
No kidding. We haven't sniffed the SECE crown in what, 15 years? More? Hell, we also need to stop playing you guys, too since it's pretty much a guaranteed loss. We don't even beat UK consistently anymore. Don't wanna hear talk about sec titles. Pipe dream.

lol

Kentucky curb stomped Tennessee......at Tennessee......and your worried about having to play Bama yearly? Seriously?

If your going to lose to Vandy, Georgia ST, and get Jap slapped by Kentucky......I think playing Bama would be WAY down on the list of problems.

Can't beat them in the regular season; why wait for an a$$ kicking in the championship game??

Reactions: NorthDallas40

Suck it up buttercup this game has outlived anybody b******* about it currently. It isn’t relevant because we aren’t relevant currently so the answer isn’t for us to slink away it’s for us to get relevant again then it takes care of itself.

This is just stupidity if we aren’t good enough to compete with them on the 3rd Saturday in October we aren’t good enough to compete for a division title FFS

VN Store

Back