How would you feel?

I’m going out on a limb here and say...with my hands. Only because that’s how I’ve always done it. J/K of coarse.
Would be stoked with another win and a bowl invite. Three more wins this year and I’d probably be unbearable in some mixed company.

I'd be like...
giphy.gif
That's going to be me too! Lmfao!

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Not sure how'd I feel, as I have never had to use a defibrillator....

Where would this fan base and the national media be right now if we'd hung on and beat SC, in their own place with their backs against the wall! It would be crazy!!!

Id feel good that UT is rising again in the most difficult conference in College Football.

With the right 2019 recruits, i would feel like we could challenge for the East NEXT year.

Palmer, Callaway, Chandler, Jordan and JG are really playing some good football.

Our Oline will get stronger and better.

Id be looking for our Julio Jones and Mark Ingram to emerge ...

Reactions: TrentVol
If we finish 8-5, I would be estatic. Super pumped about the future because it would appear we have a real coach and staff.

How would you feel about our football program and our head coach if we somehow beat Mizzou and Vandy and then win our bowl game and finish 8-5 (4-4).

I would sit for 3 days with a huge erection and paddle myself with a yo-yo. lol

Its obvious, but no one has mentioned IF we do end up 8-5, that would be just one game less than Butch's best.

I try to think things through even though I'm a optomistic person by nature.

I looked at our new coaching staff and thought, WOW, Pruitt did a excellent job of recruiting some really good coaches/teachers that also have some pretty good recruiters.

Then I looked at our player roster, thought about who we lost and thought, oh hell, these guys only Won 4 games last season and 0 games in the SEC so this is not looking good at all for our 1st year new HC and his staff.

Hmmmm...All new coaches, new schemes and new playbooks to learn and this is going to be a rough season.

Then I looked at the schedule and I only expected maybe 5 Wins but I really hoped and prayed for the 6th Win to make a bowl game and because we so badly need those 15 extra practice days.

I expected 5 Wins so we already filled my expectations.

6 wins and back to a Bowl game is a really good season.

7 regular season Wins is a great season.

Get the WIN in the bowl game to finish with 8 WINS would simply be outstanding and far more than I could have dreamed of!!!

Then every single day of the offseason will be agony because I'll be so fired up to get next season going so I can see how much better my beloved footVol team has gotten.

O already know so I must say this...

Ladies and Gents, we finally have a real footVol Head Coach and he brought along some really good footVol coaches that know how to teach our kids the right ways to play Winning football.

Our future is blinding bright as long as we can keep Pruitt and staff.

We simply ARE Tennessee and BEWARE because we are on the right road back up the mountain of WINS ad Success!!!

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

I would feel alot more optimistic about our coaching staff and the future of the football program. 7-8 wins this season would be quite an accomplishment. From winless in the SEC last season and the debacle we watched vs UF to 8 wins(2 over ranked opponents, 1 on the road maybe even a 3rd in a bowl game) that's quite an uptick.

I want to see the type of players CJP brings in and how the staff does with them from enrollment to graduation before I'm on the CJP bandwagon but 8 wins with this team shows the staff knows how to teach and develop. Something we have been missing on the hill for a while now. If CJP can recruit the right guys we need and be an SEC level gameday coach, the sky is the limit.

1st things 1st, have to beat a very good and very physical Mizzou team.

I already feel better about Tennessee football than I have in a long time. Two wins over top 15 rated teams after last year is the beginnig of really good times at Tennessee. Two-three more wins would just be more icing on the cake.

AGREED!! There is already a lot to be happy and excited about. I don't think we will have cause for celebration until next season. But there seems to be some light at the end of the tunnel. As long as that light doesn't turn out the be a freight train like the one after the 2015 season. Here's hoping!!

Can you imagine the expectations going into next season if he managed 8 wins this year? Especially considering the most favorable schedule in a long time.

VN Store

Back