How would you feel?

giphy.gif

I would feel more excited than I have in a long time about our program as a whole. That would tell me that we are not only tough, but smart and CJP can clearly develop players. I would be a little cautious because I am jaded and wouldn't want to have my head in the clouds. But I would be over the moon about the season, and would love hearing all of the talking heads eat crow after their season predictions. That, and I would expect to see us ranked in the top 25 for the 2019 preseason.

Reactions: Vol_guy and Alto1
Let's get by MO 1st. Then, well, uh, forgot how to celebrate with Jones here. I'll get obnoxious fur sure if we win out......

I would feel more excited than I have in a long time about our program as a whole. That would tell me that we are not only tough, but smart and CJP can clearly develop players. I would be a little cautious because I am jaded and wouldn't want to have my head in the clouds. But I would be over the moon about the season, and would love hearing all of the talking heads eat crow after their season predictions. That, and I would expect to see us ranked in the top 25 for the 2019 preseason.
I already feel better about Tennessee football than I have in a long time. Two wins over top 15 rated teams after last year is the beginnig of really good times at Tennessee. Two-three more wins would just be more icing on the cake.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
I'll offer him a two year extension and whatever assistants he wants to keep...and a little Christmas bonus, to boot...:D

GO VOLS...BEAT TIGERS!

Reactions: volmanbill
How would you feel about our football program and our head coach if we somehow beat Mizzou and Vandy and then win our bowl game and finish 8-5 (4-4).
I hope it happens, but don't think our team is good enough to beat an experienced Mizzou.

How would you feel about our football program and our head coach if we somehow beat Mizzou and Vandy and then win our bowl game and finish 8-5 (4-4).
The same I have felt since he was hired which is having patience with him. If we can pull that off though, it is much better than I anticipated for this season.

VN Store

Back