Open date
At Auburn
Missouri
At S.Carolina
TAMU
At Georgia
Kentucky

Last edited:
Open with Vandy with a win if they shut it down after we can claim one of those Mythical National Championships.
Play all the projected easier teams early hope for W's & then when they shut it down
start shouting We're #1 We're#1........:D:D;)

Here’s what I’d like to see.

At Arkansas
Florida
At Vandy
Bama (TSIO)
Open date
At TAMU
Missouri
At S.Carolina
Auburn
At Georgia
Kentucky
Auburn game is away.
A&M game is home.

9/26 Florida
10/3 @South Carolina
10/10 A&M
10/17 @Arkansas
10/24 Bye
10/31 Alabama*
11/7 @Vandy
11/14 @Auburn
11/21 Kentucky
11/28 Mizzou
12/5 @UGA**
12/12 Open/Bye
12/19 SEC Championship Game

*I would enjoy getting Bama in Knoxville for Halloween. I know some traditionalist want that 10/17 date but since everything is out of whack this year why not do something a little different and fun.

**Who wouldn't like to see the Vols beat UGA in Athens in the final regular season game to clinch the SEC East Championship?

Go Vols

Last edited:
Here’s what I’d like to see.

At Arkansas
Florida
At Vandy
Bama (TSIO)
Open date
At TAMU
Missouri
At S.Carolina
Auburn
At Georgia
Kentucky

Why would y’all want Florida early? Make them come to Knoxville late when it’s cold. They never have to play in cold weather.

I’d like Arkansas and Missouri as the first two. Then maybe Auburn.

Reactions: BigOrangeArsenal
9/26 Florida
10/3 @South Carolina
10/10 A&M
10/17 @Arkansas
10/24 Bye
10/31 Alabama*
11/7 @Vandy
11/14 @Auburn
11/21 Kentucky
11/28 Mizzou
12/5 @UGA**
12/12 Open/Bye

*I would enjoy getting Bama in Knoxville for Halloween. I know some traditionalist want that 10/24 date but since everything is out of whack this year why not do something a little different and fun.

**Who wouldn't like to see the Vols beat UGA in Athens in the final regular season game to clinch the SEC East Championship?

Go Vols
Alabama will be the third Saturday in October. Going to take a lot more than a pandemic to change that.

Reactions: VOLnVANDYland
Alabama will be the third Saturday in October. Going to take a lot more than a pandemic to change that.

You sure? It’s been on the 4th Saturday many times in the last 2 decades. And it was scheduled that way for 2020 originally.

usually I'm a proponent of playing Fla early in the year (you can lose early and make it to the playoffs, you cannot lose late and make it) but since this year is FU already, I hope we get Fla the last week of the season
Come to Knoxville in early Dec. Hope its 20 degree night game. Even better - snow. They're not used to playing in cooler weather.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
I think they may try to move as few games as possible.
  • Sept. 26 — Florida
  • Oct. 3 — Missouri
  • Oct. 10 — at South Carolina
  • Oct. 17 - at Auburn
  • Oct. 24 — Alabama
  • Oct. 31 — at Arkansas
  • Nov. 7 – Kentucky
  • Nov. 14 — at Georgia
  • Nov. 21 — TAMU
  • Nov. 28 — at Vanderbilt

9/26 Florida
10/3 @South Carolina
10/10 A&M
10/17 @Arkansas
10/24 Bye
10/31 Alabama*
11/7 @Vandy
11/14 @Auburn
11/21 Kentucky
11/28 Mizzou
12/5 @UGA**
12/12 Open/Bye

*I would enjoy getting Bama in Knoxville for Halloween. I know some traditionalist want that 10/17 date but since everything is out of whack this year why not do something a little different and fun.

Go Vols
The game has not always played on 3rd Saturday anyway.

We don’t get to pick the schedule. I’d say we’ll play whatever is decided for us. Damn lucky to be playing at all!

Don't you guys want to play Florida at the end of November when the average temperature in Knoxville is 15 below.

Give me Georgia Week 1. They are working out a quarterback controversy, and practically an entire new offense, OV included. I'd love to catch them before they have figured things out.

Arkansas
Vandy
Kentucky
Bama
Open date
Auburn
TAM
Missouri
Georgia
S Carolina
Florida

VN Store