How would yall feel about Lincoln Riley?

Vol_Fan4Life

How would yall react if Lincoln Riley was picked? He is an offensive scoring HC. Not sure if his Heisman winners were a result of talent or lack of quality opponents. I know his name has never came up but just looking for thoughts and reactions if he was selected.

Reactions: Tnfan41
Coaches don't leave Tier 1 jobs for other Tier 1 jobs unless it's their "dream job" or they think they are going to get fired in the next 1-2 years.

We arent a Tier 1 job. At best, we are a low end Tier 2 with impending sanctions and over 15 years of administrative ineptitude.

I’m not sure Lincoln would know what to do here. He walked into a great situation, he didn’t have to build anything up

Reactions: Border Vol
Offer someone 15 mil a year with great bonuses for winning and let’s see what happens.

How would yall react if Lincoln Riley was picked? He is an offensive scoring HC. Not sure if his Heisman winners were a result of talent or lack of quality opponents. I know his name has never came up but just looking for thoughts and reactions if he was selected.
Why stop with Lincoln Riley? Why not Nick Saban? They have the same probability.

Reactions: Sundeanvol
One of the winningest coaches of the last four years? Hard pass. Give me that up and comer that says all the right things in the introductory press conference.

Reactions: CB4VOLS and Vol49er
Stupid question. Hell yeah. Not happening though

VN Store

Back