How would beating the crap outta Florida in Neyland make you feel?

To me it would confirm our reemergence. Been wandering in the wilderness for the better part of 20 years. Time to begin focusing on winning titles again and the UF “rivalry” is the first serious rung on that ladder. We are still a few years away from UGA and Bama but we are coming. 🍊🍊🍊🍊

If you mean beating the crap outta Florida in the literal sense? I hope the renovations to Neyland Stadium include some big ole exhaust fans. And I am glad I will NOT be downwind of that.

I'm looking forward to the time where beating the crap out of Florida has the same effect as beating Vandy does. Expected!

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
To me it would confirm our reemergence. Been wandering in the wilderness for the better part of 20 years. Time to begin focusing on winning titles again and the UF “rivalry” is the first serious rung on that ladder. We are still a few years away from UGA and Bama but we are coming. 🍊🍊🍊🍊

We are not a “few years away”, shouldn’t be anyway. Now that the playing field has been evened as far as the NIL and with the portal, there is no more “3-4 year rebuilding job”.

Reactions: Gary10ec1
AWESOME... heck beating Florida by 1 point would make me happy. We never seem to beat them.

2016 was awesome and the last time I had any joy in that series.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back