How were the Offensive and Defensive units determined?

VolforFootball

I like pizza
Outside of QB, how were each units decided? For ex., was it the first team offense, then the 2nd team offense... Or was the actual 1st team offense divided between orange and white?

Outside of QB, how were each units decided? For ex., was it the first team offense, then the 2nd team offense... Or was the actual 1st team offense divided between orange and white?
There was no white team offense. The orange was offense and the white defense. Every other offensive possession by the offense was scored for the white team if the offense scored. Strange system but it worked just fine. I actually preferred it to years past.

Reactions: Vol Main
There was no white team offense. The orange was offense and the white defense. Every other offensive possession by the offense was scored for the white team if the offense scored. Strange system but it worked just fine. I actually preferred it to years past.
But were the offensive units comprised in terms of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd string? Was the 1st team offense going against the 1st team defense?

But were the offensive units comprised in terms of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd string? Was the 1st team offense going against the 1st team defense?
Yes. for the 1st 3 series, it was good on good. It began to variate from there.
Maurer went against the 1st team Defense his first 5 series? Bailey finally went against them in the 2nd half, and led a scoring drive against them. Hooker threw a pick 6 against them...

Reactions: 1vol8
Yes. for the 1st 3 series, it was good on good. It began to variate from there.
Maurer went against the 1st team Defense his first 5 series? Bailey finally went against them in the 2nd half, and led a scoring drive against them. Hooker threw a pick 6 against them...
But he wasn’t with the first team O was he? The first drive he had Dee Beckwith at RB. His second was Hodge(?) and so on. I didn’t see him with Small until the second half iirc.

But he wasn’t with the first team O was he? The first drive he had Dee Beckwith at RB. His second was Hodge(?) and so on. I didn’t see him with Small until the second half iirc.
His WRs were still 1st level I believe. The OL definitely was on all his drives 1st team

His WRs were still 1st level I believe. The OL definitely was on all his drives 1st team
I thought it was 2nd team or otherwise because there’s no way Keyton is a 1st team guy from what I seen and I “assumed” Hyatt has some ground to make up on the others to be a first team guy at this point. I could be wrong on both

VN Store

Back