HoopCreekVol

CHW can save her job if...

LV get to the Sweet 16
LV get to the Elite 8
LV get to Final Four
LV win it all

Outside of these, I just don't know.

Reactions: RollerVol
geez, I wish, but I really don't see any of the above happening...I don't mind being wrong, though...:D

GO LADY VOLS!

Not this year guys as bad as I hope she leaves but wont happen and we probably will make the tourney but all those holly worshipers who though we would lose may 4 games are washed up. I said at least 8 and I have underestimated as well!

Reactions: Amb3096
With Phil as AD she will have a job for another year if she doesn't make the tournament. Sad but true

LV get to the Sweet 16
LV get to the Elite 8
LV get to Final Four
LV win it all

Makes no difference. The last few years of Lady Vols basketball is not what we are use to. It's time to make a change. If Holly can't motivate this team then she does not deserve to be the head coach of the Lady Vols.

LV get to the Sweet 16
LV get to the Elite 8
LV get to Final Four
LV win it all

Has to get to the NCAA first next game a must win. Got to get some confidence back.

I question the fandom of anybody who wants Holly to continue to coach. If you want that...it means you care more about Holly for some reason than you do the Lady Vol program.

Reactions: JVol76
I question the fandom of anybody who wants Holly to continue to coach. If you want that...it means you care more about Holly for some reason than you do the Lady Vol program.

Not necessarily.
For this season, one great big "get behind the coach" is what has to happen for us to have any chance.

Deal with next season next season.
But disrupting this year to that extreme will be counter productive.

Reactions: ruvol

No one has the right to question anyone’s fandom.

VN Store

Back