How The Woke Marxist Elites Behave

Anyone else find this thread a little Marxist? Now that we've broad-brushed a separate "elite" class to hate, I suppose we should take up arms against them?

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
Read the room! Meghan and Harry arrive to Harlem school where 94% get free meals with the duchess wearing $7.5K designer pant suit to read from her own children's book

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have paid a visit to a school in Harlem where 94 percent of children are eligible for free meals, with the duchess wearing a $7,500 designer pant suit to read from her own book The Bench.

The Sussexes arrived at Harlem's PS 123 Mahalia Jackson school alongside New York City Schools' Chancellor Meisha Porter late Friday morning, after leaving their luxury hotel in Manhattan in their fleet of gas-guzzling SUVs for day two of their three-day New York City tour.

Meghan sported a $5,840 Loro Piana cashmere coat and matching $1,680 pants for her visit to the public school which serves shelters for families without permanent homes. Her shoes are thought to be $665 Manolo Blahnik red suede pointed toe pumps.

She accessorized her look with around $387,000 worth of jewelry including her $350,000 engagement ring, a $4,500 diamond ring from her first public engagement with Harry as his fiancee, Princess Diana's $23,000 Cartier Tank watch, a $6,900 Cartier Love bracelet, and a $3,000 Jennifer Meyer tennis bracelet.

The couple appeared to have worked up an appetite during the visit as they then headed on to local soul food joint Melba's for a bite to eat.

Harry and Meghan leave Carlyle Hotel for day two of their three-day New York City tour | Daily Mail Online

It’s not like the US needed more leftist filth and scum. Maybe they can rival the Biden klan for white trashy family of the year.

Anyone else find this thread a little Marxist? Now that we've broad-brushed a separate "elite" class to hate, I suppose we should take up arms against them?
I just don't support them. I know they don't care because, like athletes, there are enough ass kissers that they can afford to not care about me, but I know that none of my money goes into their pockets. And that's all I can do.

48356445-10025197-image-a-160_1632516052570.jpg

Meghan wore a $7,500 designer pant suit and around $400,000 worth of jewelry to Harlem's PS 123 Mahalia Jackson school
Looks to me like someone is wearing heavy coats to cover up a pregnancy or maybe a few too many Krispy Kremes.

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back