How Quinten Dormady's 'rocky road' helped resurrect Central Michigan football

Yea because he calls the redzone plays and fails to get first downs in the redzone on third and fourth and short runs.
Its almost like there are many factors and other players involved.

Team game.

He has been efficient which is all that can be asked. If the team fails to score a ton of points and he is efficient its obviously bigger than just him.

Also that number is a lie like most of yours .

24 or more
17-UK, Vandy
18- Au, USC, UK
19-BYU, USC, Vandy, Mizzou
Another thing that got him benched ,was because he was changing the play that was called and he always called the wrong play. I guess because he cant read a defense did not help with him trying to change to the play call. You dont never mention anything about most of his passes are 50/50 balls and Callaway and Jennings makes him and his stats looks better than what he is. Oh and lets not forget how he cost Tn any chance at beating Bama with his selfish play. Name me any other team in the SEC that he would see the field on?

Another thing that got him benched ,was because he was changing the play that was called and he always called the wrong play. I guess because he cant read a defense did not help with him trying to change to the play call. You dont never mention anything about most of his passes are 50/50 balls and Callaway and Jennings makes him and his stats looks better than what he is. Oh and lets not forget how he cost Tn any chance at beating Bama with his selfish play. Name me any other team in the SEC that he would see the field on?
Well he has been better than 75% of the other teams qbs so I would say at about 9 or so schools in just the SEC.

No 50/50 BS you make up boost his stats. Be real. That is just some dumb bs y'all use to not give credit for nice passes.

Well he has been better than 75% of the other teams qbs so I would say at about 9 or so schools in just the SEC.

No 50/50 BS you make up boost his stats. Be real. That is just some dumb bs y'all use to not give credit for nice passes.

JG wouldn’t start for any of the ranked SEC teams plus Texas A&M. That’s 50% of the league, but he’s somehow the 3rd or 4th best QB in the league.......

JG wouldn’t start for any of the ranked SEC teams plus Texas A&M. That’s 50% of the league, but he’s somehow the 3rd or 4th best QB in the league.......
Burrow, Tua, Trask. JG has been better than all except those three.

Numbers don't lie.

Burrow, Tua, Trask. JG has been better than all except those three.

Numbers don't lie.

And Bo Nix who is responsible for 2,500+ yards and 20+ touchdowns
And Kellen Mond who is responsible for 3000+ yards and 25+ touchdowns
And Jake Fromm who is responsible for 2000+ yards and 20+ touchdowns

Numbers show he hasn't had more production than any of the QB's on the ranked SEC teams plus Mond at A&M.... I have the numbers of the 3 you left out above..... As you say, "numbers don't lie" and there is zero way you can twist production stats to say JG somehow has better numbers than the 6 QB's above

JG would not start over any of those guys plus Burrow, Tua, and Trask......

Especially not with less than 2000 yards and 16 touchdowns.......

Numbers show he hasn't had more production than any of the QB's on the ranked SEC teams plus Mond at A&M.... I have the numbers of the 3 you left out above..... As you say, "numbers don't lie" and there is zero way you can twist production stats to say JG somehow has better numbers than the 6 QB's above

He would start over some and has better stats. Just less attempts.

He has better qb ratings, less turnovers, and higher ypa than those qbs. He has passed the ball better than Nix, Mind, and Fromm.

He would start over some and has better stats. Just less attempts.

He has better qb ratings, less turnovers, and higher ypa than those qbs. He has passed the ball better than Nix, Mind, and Fromm.

Yet Nix, Mond, and Fromm have outproduced JG......... Ratings and YPA don't mean jack when compared to production.......

But keep living in the fantasy land.

Reactions: Steven5198

You are aware that JG has close to 3 full games less played based on attemps than both Nix and Mond? Maybe that explains the less yards as he's had a bunch less attempts as well. As for who he would start for it's not that hard to figure out really...Vandy, Miss St, Ole Miss, Arkansas, USCjrs, Ky, Mizz and Tn and yes, statistically it's not out of the question that he would have started at Auburn this year and he might not start at A&M but Mond is no better than JG he's just in a different type offense. So that's 8 he would most likely be starting and 2 more that he produced as well or better. 8 or 10, either way that's more than half the league.

Reactions: k-town_king
It's another Peterman story. The pressure playing in the SEC can be daunting and mentally hard to overcome once everything starts going against you and gets too your head. Dormady always had the physical tools, arm and pedigree to be good, just couldnt bounce back after a rough outing or two. Sometimes a fresh start, lightened expectations, and different competition can make the world of a difference.

I wish him well. Is he still dating Butch Jones, family member?

Yet Nix, Mond, and Fromm have outproduced JG......... Ratings and YPA don't mean jack when compared to production.......

But keep living in the fantasy land.
Nah. Not really.

Just more pt. Nix even has less tds with 150 more attempts. Mond only 3 more with almost 200 more passes.

Nah buddy. Not at all

Once again, those 6 QB's have outproduced JG by sizeable numbers..... This isn't hard.

As you say, "the numbers don't lie"....
I've got things to do but this is dumb.
3 more tds with 200 more passes is less production. 1 less TD with 150 more attempts is less production.

I've got things to do but this is dumb.
3 more tds with 200 more passes is less production. 1 less TD with 150 more attempts is less production.

That’s an odd way to confirm that those 6 QB’s have indeed out-produced JG.

Thanks for finally agreeing with your line, “numbers don’t lie”

You mean like Tua, Burrow, and Fromm? They all have higher ranked and thought of wrs who do more after the catch.

Good point.
Yeah, Image what UT could have done with a better QB, maybe they wouldn't be 7-5. :) Poor QB play is what led to the shuffling of QBs mid season, you can tout stats and whatever, but that's a fact. None of the QBs you mention have ever played poor enough to lose their role.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steven5198
This is something that I've pointed out before and (hilariously) get to do it again due to #2 AGAIN having his typical season...

Y'all know how many 2000 yard and 20 TD seasons #2 has had in his LIFE?? ZERO.... ZERO.... Let that sink in. I challenge anyone to google #2's high school stats to get one of the biggest laughs while also wondering just how much of a Summer Camp fluff job he was. It's baffling how average he was in high school.

And if someone brings up snaps, playing time, or attempts as a reason he didn't get 2000 yards and 20 TD's this year then all Times Square Geronimo has to do is blame himself for GIVING the job away again when he had the team floundering.

He lost his job when JG learned the o better and due to poor performance. JG had better numbers on the year. Lets not start the revisionist history.
Yeah. That's why he had surgery almost immediately after the switch.

And... JG was pathetically bad for the remainder of that season "leading" UT to what... 6 losses in 7 games?

JG beat him out by mid season when he learned the o. He transferred because he got beat.
That's a lie. You have no idea why he transferred. But then again, you can't be expected to be truthful... ever. I don't know either though it was absolutely the strangest choice of destinations I've ever seen. King was an established starter with an O intentionally built around his skill set.

Jg has been the third or fourth best SEC qb this year. I would say the SEC is his correct level.
Yeah. That's why he was benched in favor of a true Fr who while having upside... was nowhere near being ready. JG was bad vs UF, UGA, and Bama.

In camp. Lost the job by mid season and had to leave to play.
You are a fundamentally dishonest person.

I'm so glad Mizzou is getting Mcelwain . Dude knows how to BLOW a Championship game! I felt for Dormandy .

iu

VN Store

Back