How Much Of A Picky Eater Are You?

In their defense, who actually asks for blue cheese on purpose? They probably think you misspoke.

I was doing my research to prove you wrong but that didn’t go so well.

What Your Favorite Salad Dressing Says About You
You are what you eat.

Ranch

You're liked by a lot of people and versatile - like your favorite dressing - and you're not afraid of calories. Your friends tell you how bad ranch is for you, saying that it consists purely of fat, but you don't care. You're happy with your body and can't imagine a better way to make your vegetables edible. You prefer to have a side of salad with your dressing rather than vice versa. When eating out, you usually have to ask your server to bring extra dressing with your salad, but they never bring you enough. You're not ashamed to send them back to bring you more liquid deliciousness. Once you've gotten enough ranch, you douse your salad with it, making it into a ranch-veggie soup. You believe that more is more, and that more ranch is better.

Blue Cheese
You don't have tastebuds.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
Only 2.

Beets, because they are one of the most poisonous plants in the world and taste just like it.

And "cottage cheese", which isn't cheese at all. It's just repackaged spoiled milk.

Reactions: MAD
I was doing my research to prove you wrong but that didn’t go so well.

What Your Favorite Salad Dressing Says About You
You are what you eat.

Ranch

You're liked by a lot of people and versatile - like your favorite dressing - and you're not afraid of calories. Your friends tell you how bad ranch is for you, saying that it consists purely of fat, but you don't care. You're happy with your body and can't imagine a better way to make your vegetables edible. You prefer to have a side of salad with your dressing rather than vice versa. When eating out, you usually have to ask your server to bring extra dressing with your salad, but they never bring you enough. You're not ashamed to send them back to bring you more liquid deliciousness. Once you've gotten enough ranch, you douse your salad with it, making it into a ranch-veggie soup. You believe that more is more, and that more ranch is better.

Blue Cheese
You don't have tastebuds.
Blue Cheese dressing and fruitcakes are two foods that NOBODY admits to eating but some how thousands of tons are sold each year.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Are you a picky eater?
I guess this kind of becomes less of an issue as we get older.
For me I’ll eat anything. So I scored 0.
Years ago I would have said pumpkin pie and sweet potatoes but neither of those are on the list.
That had to do with a particular Thanksgiving dinner at my aunt’s one year when I was younger.

View attachment 355747
There's 7-8 on there for me

Reactions: ACvol3 and MAD
Two. Snails and liver. I’ll eat fried oysters but not raw. I’ve never eaten tofu and don’t really want to but I would if I had to.

Blue Cheese dressing and fruitcakes are two foods that NOBODY admits to eating but some how thousands of tons are sold each year.
Bleu Cheese dressing is one of my favorites. Especially with Chicken Wings.
Also like crumbled Bleu Cheese on salads or on a cracker with a little honey on top.
Now, fruitcakes I will not eat.

I’ll admit it. I like blue cheese with my hot wings.
Not dressing, but a good slice of blue cheese on a burger is nice.
That’s where I first started to like blue cheese. When Ruby Tuesday’s open their very first restaurant close to UT campus in the 70’s. That was the first time I had blue cheese on a burger.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Bleu Cheese dressing is one of my favorites. Especially with Chicken Wings.
Also like crumbled Bleu Cheese on salads or on a cracker with a little honey on top.
Now, fruitcakes I will not eat.
I’m with you on fruitcakes, but I just talked to a friend that gets $30 bucks a pop for these, doesn’t look bad.
AB31CAB4-52F9-4910-8F36-93C72F45A1C0.jpeg

Reactions: VolFaninFla
1 or 2 maybe? I'll eat blue cheese with wings, but don't care much for it by itself. I've never had escargot, but I'd try it at least once.

Reactions: DocVOLiday and MAD
That’s where I first started to like blue cheese. When Ruby Tuesday’s open their very first restaurant close to UT campus in the 70’s. That was the first time I had blue cheese on a burger.
The irony ... RT's on The Strip, is the first -- and only -- place where I have eaten escargot.

VN Store

Back