How Much Of A Picky Eater Are You?

MAD

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
Are you a picky eater?
I guess this kind of becomes less of an issue as we get older.
For me I’ll eat anything. So I scored 0.
Years ago I would have said pumpkin pie and sweet potatoes but neither of those are on the list.
That had to do with a particular Thanksgiving dinner at my aunt’s one year when I was younger.

4C28F3AE-D3CB-4E71-BFE1-092DAE64C826.jpeg

I counted 20, but i didn't count things like tomato or celery that i don't eat by themselves but if it's in a soup or salsa or something i will eat.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD
I counted 20, but i didn't count things like tomato or celery that i don't eat by themselves but if it's in a soup ir salsa or something i will eat.
Yeah tomatoes seem completely different in spaghetti, pizza or salsa.

14 but same as B E N.

If I can't taste it no worries - can't stand mayo but if it's in Ranch Dressing in small enough quantities I'll eat it - if I can taste the mayo I won't eat it.
My daughter would be eating a sandwich, say it was good, ask what’s on it? And I would say Mayo. That was it, she would not take another bite.

Reactions: VolNExile
23. I'm pretty picky. There were a handful of others that I don't really like but I don't find to be totally inedible, so I didn't count them.

14 but same as B E N.

If I can't taste it no worries - can't stand mayo but if it's in Ranch Dressing in small enough quantities I'll eat it - if I can taste the mayo I won't eat it.
See I'm the same way with mayo but i did count it. I'll eat it in ranch or a special sauce or Caesar salad dressing (i don't eat fish or mayo but like Caesar salad, go figure).

Reactions: volinbham and MAD
interesting question. I don't think there's anything on there that I won't eat, but a few that I'm not a huge fan of (but will still eat occasionally). And for me, it's more a question of what I will buy or not, because I eat things that I'm not a huge fan of that I wouldn't buy by itself, but if it's at somebody's house or at a party, it's on something I ordered, etc, I'll eat it.

That list:
liver (I won't buy it, but I'll eat it at a family get together or something where I'm around it),
blue cheese (ranch is so much better),
grapefruit (it's ok, but I prefer other fruits),
celery (kind of plain by itself, but I'll eat it occasionally)
vinegar - not a fan, but it's in stuff that I eat. granted, I don't know too many people that consume it plain
onions/mushrooms - I like them much better cooked, but will eat and have eaten them raw
olives/pickles - not a huge fan and won't buy them, but they're ok, and I feel like they come on lots of food I order from restaurants and I'll eat them then
tofu - I won't order it over some type of meat, but if it's in something I'll eat it

honestly don't think I've had escargot, so can't speak to that (but I would try it)

Reactions: MAD
interesting question. I don't think there's anything on there that I won't eat, but a few that I'm not a huge fan of (but will still eat occasionally). And for me, it's more a question of what I will buy or not, because I eat things that I'm not a huge fan of that I wouldn't buy by itself, but if it's at somebody's house or at a party, it's on something I ordered, etc, I'll eat it.

That list:
liver (I won't buy it, but I'll eat it at a family get together or something where I'm around it),
blue cheese (ranch is so much better),
grapefruit (it's ok, but I prefer other fruits),
celery (kind of plain by itself, but I'll eat it occasionally)
vinegar - not a fan, but it's in stuff that I eat. granted, I don't know too many people that consume it plain
onions/mushrooms - I like them much better cooked, but will eat and have eaten them raw
olives/pickles - not a huge fan and won't buy them, but they're ok, and I feel like they come on lots of food I order from restaurants and I'll eat them then
tofu - I won't order it over some type of meat, but if it's in something I'll eat it

honestly don't think I've had escargot, so can't speak to that (but I would try it)
Nothing ruins my day more than when they accidentally give me ranch when I asked for blue cheese

Zero

My list had only three choices

Blondes, brunettes, and redheads

Oh wait, wrong list
Lol
tenor.gif

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
I bet people like going out to dinner with you, anything you don’t want on your plate they get.
Oh please, I’m one step away from being a vegetarian. I never order anything I won’t eat. Oh and I don’t like the food on the plate to touch each other, if it does, I’m won’t eat it and I eat one thing at a time. I know, I know, I’m weird.

Oh please, I’m one step away from being a vegetarian. I never order anything I won’t eat. Oh and I don’t like the food on the plate to touch each other, if it does, I’m won’t eat it and I eat one thing at a time. I know, I know, I’m weird.
Lol at if the food is touching 🤣😂🤣
The French eat like that, every dish one at a time. That’s why there are so many courses, everything isn’t just piled up on a plate.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded

VN Store

Back