How much longer do we have?

TreeGreen

Hates the Gators
What's the over/under on how much longer Pat is going to keep it rolling? I would think if she really wants to we have at least ten more years with her. So, I guess the real question is can she get 10+ titles before it is all said and done? Obviously if we win this year, I think she will for sure do it.

I think Pat will stay until she gets 1000 wins. That's at least 3 years down the road. I'd say she stay between 5-7 more years. I think 10 National Championships is doable.

She'll stay long enough to put any of her records outside the realm of possibility for Geno. But seriously she will be at UT until she decides she has had enough. I don't see her going anywhere for at least 5 years.

She will retire from UT. When? Who knows, but I hope it won't be for a very long time.

i think she will be here till she feels she can no longer coach the young ones... which i think will never happen... she is immortal :eek:lol:

Im just going by what is posted on GoLadyVols.com. It says her record is 947-180, that is through last years National championship. And their record this year is 33-2, So I added the two together. Here is the Link: utladyvols.com

VN Store

Back