How many times?

JManVolFan

King of nothing. Servant to all.
Although it isn't important. It always gives me goosebumps when the Vols can push it past 100 in a game. I think i've been spoiled in that remark the past 5 or so years. I was just wondering how many times IF any we get past 100pts. this year? With us already playing "cupcakes" and not being able to do it thus far. With the schedule we got left which does include a few more easy games on paper @ least. It does seem possible. Again I know it's of no importance as both you and I would like to see a W in the column instead of a L. Jus a curiousity of what Vol Nation thinks this team is really capable of offensively. So pls. post nicely and holla holla holla holla hollah!

Not many due to the slower pace we are running right now plus lack of three point shooters.

I know its fun, but as you say its not that important. Tom Izzo has won a NC and went to multiple final fours scoring 60-70ppg.

Note: I am in no way comparing BP to Izzo.

I believe if Maymon, Harris and Williams are all playing at their best with Goins and Hopson and Tatum...we should score on most of our possessions as the season wears on.

If we do not hang a hundred on Auburn I will be disappointed.

I want to watch at least 40 points from dunks in that game.

Thanks for the remarks guys. I'm holding out for 2+games. If we don't do it.....ehhh no biggy jus make the tourney and i'm sure we will all be happy.

VN Store

Back