How many points do we score against Bama this next season?

Bama by 35 that’s been roughly about the average margin of victory for them over us since 2016. Fifteen straight losses to them coming up and it sucks that I can see this streak hitting 20 games. I remember when we went into every season thinking we had a chance to beat them or should beat them that the whole season would hinge on that game. It’s sad what this once great rivalry has become.

Alabama will be loaded again with all their top recruiting classes---their D may be better than last year. Hopefully, UT can put up 13-17 points.

Reactions: BackwoodsMan
Really? Did Ole Miss win or lose? How is it somehow more acceptable to lose by 10 as opposed to 20? There are no asterisks besides these losses. A loss is a loss.

how about if you are moving the ball up and down the field and are in the game in the fourth quarter. Maybe you didn't see that game! If you did and still post this, you are in the dark!

zero. Because its one game at a time.

Focus one one thing

Sept 4 Bowling Green
He will put up 70 on BG, that’s his M.O.

As for Bama, I can see 21. When Heupel was in the SEC, his avg was in the 20’s ppg with Lock as QB against the SEC.

Reactions: Mtnvol80
Remember what they have lost on Offense in the last two years:

Quarterback: Jalen Hurts,Tua Tagovailoa and Mac Jones
Running Back: Najee Harris
Wide Receiver: Jerry Jeudy, DaVonta Smith, Jaylen Waddle and Henry Ruggs

Yes they will reload, but next year they are not the force they have been the last two years. However we will still need to get in the 30`s to make it close. I actually fear we will concede more against Georgia (Ouch that hurts)

lol, have you learned nothing about Bama over the past 10 years? it's a revolving door of talent that will dominate most every team every single year

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
They're pretty much the measuring stick for everyone right now.

Lol. You think every SEC team measures their success on how bad they lose to Bama? Bama has proven they are head and shoulders above everyone else and it’s really not close.[/QUOTE]
Alabama is the measuring stick for all until they are no longer top dog.

Lol! I’m going to half your numbers and it will still look bad.
Alabama 61
UT. 28

***Alabama will play all subs the last quarter and a half.

Lmao

I was trying to be optimistic that we stay with them for the first half in a shoot out.

Metchie and Young are gonna be absolutely filth unfortunately them.

They may slide some but not enough for us to catch them.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Lol. You think every SEC team measures their success on how bad they lose to Bama? Bama has proven they are head and shoulders above everyone else and it’s really not close.
Alabama is the measuring stick for all until they are no longer top dog.[/QUOTE]

Keep thinking that. If Bama is the measuring stick then every other team in college football sucks.

Alabama is the measuring stick for all until they are no longer top dog.

Keep thinking that. If Bama is the measuring stick then every other team in college football sucks.[/QUOTE]
“Sucks” is the wrong word. SEC for sure and yes for any team that has an ultimate goal of winning a NC.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back