How many of us have donated to Spyre?

How many of us donate to Spyre?

• I do I do!

Votes: 75 23.9%
  • Not yet...

Votes: 239 76.1%

• Total voters
I've not given a nickel to them. They cannot assure me that the money will go to kids that will be at Tennessee until they finish their eligibility. Players can take money and leave at anytime for another opportunity.
I agree with this sentiment wholeheartedly. I would need to know for a fact how contracts are actually structured, players incentivized, and payment related activities enforced. I'm in a sit back and watch scenario atp.

I agree with this sentiment wholeheartedly. I would need to know for a fact how contracts are actually structured, players incentivized, and payment related activities enforced. I'm in a sit back and watch scenario atp.
Also, does 100% go to players or how much do the handlers get. Eff that, I’m paying stupid for gas and we are looking for a house. I’m tn all the way but I can die happy knowing I’ve seen the Braves and my Vols win it all. I’m good.

I've not given a nickel to them. They cannot assure me that the money will go to kids that will be at Tennessee until they finish their eligibility. Players can take money and leave at anytime for another opportunity.
Its gonna be interesting to see which schools get burned 1st. My money is on A&M.

Reactions: kcvols1
We brag about our passion, we finally have the opportunity to let it speak for itself. We can't wait another day longer.

We have a window of opportunity NOW to cash in on the thing that we all agree sets us at the very top of the sport - our passion. Every day that passes, we are letting a golden opportunity slip through our fingers.

We see how close we are. We're making it hard for the best recruits to say no. We're making other coaches beg for more NIL resources to keep their place among the elite. We have to push more. We have that ability.

Next time we have to be harder to turn down.
https://www.spyresports.com/volunteer-club-levels

There is a $5/mo option, there is a $20/mo option.

It's worth it. Let the other Vols fans in your life know about it too. If you loved the feeling of landing Nico, if you've enjoyed getting more looks from basketball and baseball transfers, it's the best subscription that you can give yourself or any other Vols fan.

No I don't work for Spyre. This isn't an ad. I am a very dedicated fan just like the rest of you. I see that NIL is the only break that we have had go our way in 20 years. Everything else has been an uphill battle, continues to be an uphill battle. We finally have something that can supercharge the climb back. We need any advantage that we can get. This is a big one. We have to enable our success.

We brag about our passion, we finally have the opportunity to let it speak for itself. We can't wait another day longer.

We have a window of opportunity NOW to cash in on the thing that we all agree sets us at the very top of the sport - our passion. Every day that passes, we are letting a golden opportunity slip through our fingers.

We see how close we are. We're making it hard for the best recruits to say no. We're making other coaches beg for more NIL resources to keep their place among the elite. We have to push more. We have that ability.

It's worth it. Let the other Vols fans in your life know about it too. If you loved the feeling of landing Nico, if you've enjoyed getting more looks from basketball and baseball transfers, it's the best subscription that you can give yourself or any other Vols fan.

No I don't work for Spyre. This isn't an ad. I am a very dedicated fan just like the rest of you. I see that NIL is the only break that we have had go our way in 20 years. Everything else has been an uphill battle, continues to be an uphill battle. We finally have something that can supercharge the climb back. We need any advantage that we can get. This is a big one. We have to enable our success.
I agree that’s why I wanted to participate at least a little

Reactions: BigSteve09

Thanks for posting the link. Just subscribed. Go Vols!

InSpyreing speech

I have been since it started but now I have 2 different stickers due to the change I originally did the 19.51 club but ended up just going higher when they did away with that

Reactions: BigSteve09
To be perfectly honest, winning a spending money pissing contest just doesn't do very much for me. "But the other team will spend more than we will." Ok. Well good for them. Those Texas schools have billion dollar endowments, private mineral and oil money out the wazoo, and egos to match; you really want to get into it with that bunch? Because that's where this goes, meaning you can either commit to a continuously escalating and yet never-ending cycle of donation requirements, or you say "I'm good" and wish folks well.

VN Store

Back