How many have entered the fan transfer portal?

Unfortunately, it’s like a marriage . Can get so mad your done or about to leave and you think “ damn” I love that girl ! Lol GBO! Again , I’ll support this coach and team no matter how mad I get.
listened to an interesting discussion on the radio this morning where they were saying SEC fans are far more likely to divorce their spouse than to divorce their team. I've known people who found new hobbies and sort of withdrew from SEC fandom, and I've known people who married into an SEC household and switched from say Texas to Ole Miss to enjoy it with their spouse, but I cannot name anyone who actually switched SEC teams and stuck with it.

Reactions: ChrisVFL
I watched us go toe to toe with oregon until the hurricane hit. My buddy and I just sat there in the upper decks and took the onslaught...only to have Tenn come out and let us down.
Yeah I still believe we win that game if not for the delay.

I sure like to watch as much college football as I can.......don’t think I could ever get invested in another program.

I would feel like a naked old man hitting on a girl in her 20’s........wrong and perverted.
What's wrong with that?

Where are you heading?

I have had way to many joyful days and nights watching Tennessee play football since 1967 in Neyland Stadium and across the U.S., to ever trade them in for another team. I remember the 70’s when we lost to Rutgers one Saturday and the next week beat Notre Dame, go figure. The last 12 years have been the toughest of my lifetime as a fan, however I still love them to much not to watch every game. VOL FOREVER!!!!!

I dwell on the loses so it’s probably best if I find other things to do that makes me happy or makes me money. I can’t say I’ve watched a full game against Bama, FL, or GA many times in the last 15 years since its practically forgone conclusion the L will happen.

Reactions: CrossVegas
I don’t know if I could ever pull for another team but I’m about to just simply be a fan of college football. I think it would be fun to take 1 or 2 Saturday per fall and travel around and visit different towns/stadiums

I just gave you a like for the avi.

Reactions: GSD82
I’ve tried to find another team to get interested in but other than a few teams I’ve always liked I just can’t get into any other program like I do Tennessee. I didn’t like this hire but I hope he is successful. If there is just steady progress I’ll be satisfied. If nothing else I hope he gets the program going in the right direction.

I'll always bleeds orange but I'll use more DVR. If we get blown out, no need to watch.
Thats been me the last 2 years anyway. My son has 3 or 4 soccer games every weekend during the fall. Only got to watch the night games live.. I think I survived this past season by just keeping up with the scores and stats on my phone. Hard for me to turn it off or change the channel no matter how bad we are getting blown out.

I don’t know if I could ever pull for another team but I’m about to just simply be a fan of college football. I think it would be fun to take 1 or 2 Saturday per fall and travel around and visit different towns/stadiums
I'm sure you'll be missed in K-town.

I sure like to watch as much college football as I can.......don’t think I could ever get invested in another program.

I would feel like a naked old man hitting on a girl in her 20’s........wrong and perverted.
If u had lots of green and she was ugly- might work out.

VN Store

Back