How many games do you own on Steam?

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I bet some of you guys have some big steam libraries. Mine isn't great considering I've still played a lot of console games since I got into PC about five years ago. Not to mention all of the games I own in the other stores: Epic, Ubisoft, EA, Activision Blizzard (did I miss any?).

Anyway, my total is around 75ish and that includes some free and bundled games (Humble bundle) I've gotten over the years that I'll never play.

Who's the Steam king of VolNation?

107. Been on since 2006.

But I really only play about 10 of them. I know I have a couple with more than a thousand hours. But also probably have 20 or 30 that i only have because i got them for 5 bucks and never really played them.

I did have another account under my parents email a little earlier but i am pretty sure i have bought all those games myself now.

Sadly not many. I only play Civ these days.

What are yall playing?
I am doing my yearly Witcher 3 play thru. Usually do that in the fall, and then Mass Effect trilogy in the spring.

Got a couple strategy games I play, a lot of stuff by Paradox like HOI4 and Stellaris. Then most of the Total War games have a couple hundred hours in them on steam alone. Some of the newer ones not as much. Fallout and Skyrim of course.

Some older RTS like Age of Empires, Company of Heroes, Command and Conquer.

Been in the mood for some RPGs lately but havent found any good new ones to scratch the itch, so I am back to the witcher.

99 games. spending time between RimWorld, and Victoria 3.
Do you like Victoria 3? I am watching videos on it and I am not sure.

Seems like an interesting idea, just not sure if I would find it fun.

Do you like Victoria 3? I am watching videos on it and I am not sure.

Seems like an interesting idea, just not sure if I would find it fun.

I'm kind of torn at this point. at this point I don't think I would recommend it.
most of the functions like trade, diplomacy are ok. Combat on the other hand is really lacking.

If you like EU4 or Crusader Kings 3. you will probably enjoy it (even at its kind of bare bones state)

I'm kind of torn at this point. at this point I don't think I would recommend it.
most of the functions like trade, diplomacy are ok. Combat on the other hand is really lacking.

If you like EU4 or Crusader Kings 3. you will probably enjoy it (even at its kind of bare bones state)
I have avoided those so far because they seem more managerial than anything else. I loathe family management in CK3, and I dont enjoy spending so much time in menus/charts. If it was more HOI4or Stellaris based I would be interested.

So forgetting the number of games, how many hours have you guys devoted to steam? And what is you most with any one game?

My total is just under 14k, with 13,975hrs. Which is more than 582 days. About a year and a half. That seems about right.

The most is Warhammer Total War 2 at 1897.2hrs. Which is 80 days.

53. But I mostly play Rust and Cyberpunk 2077. I some older games I play occasionally (Half-Life, Wolfenstein Series). I also have Mame for old arcade games and an Atari 800 emulator to play games of my youth (Mule, Ultima, Ali Baba, more than I can post).

Reactions: Freak
479 games and 651 DLC ...I'm not proud of this. I need help. I have been on Steam though from the very start 20 years ago. Steam sales kill me. I can't just let a good game on sale for like 80% off go by. I been gaming online since telnet and LPmuds, further if you want to talk BBS games....so I kinda have played it all. I'm not the best gamer, and I am sure there's always someone with more hours in any given game. I just like trying it all.

My top 10 games in Hours.

1) Squad (I have so many hours I am ashamed to say)

2) 7 days to die, it's the game the people I play with always come back to. it never gets old.

3) Conan Exiles (most of the hours have come just this year...modded conan is special.

4) Train Simulator (I am a rail nerd, this accounts for much of my DLC) This is not action gamning this is drink a beer and chill gaming. Good for destressing. I do not play it as much now, but it was good when i had a stressful job.

5) Skyrim The ultimate game for forever modding, also killer in VR
not going to bother with links you know it.

6) Battlefield BC2 (I have not played in years but a put many hours in when it came out.)

7) Empyrion (criminally under rated and many have never heard of it. Great Survival/Spaceship building game) Sci Fi nerd nirvana.

8) Insurgency (the crack I did before Squad)
Still some of the best CQB Won't include link at this point because Insurgency Sandstorm the newer version is better... go with that.

9) Subnautica (perhaps my favorite game over all but it's just got limited content, and no multiplayer, but it's maybe the best game to show off graphics) This is also my favorite VR experience.

10) Fallout4 ( am shocked to see this is this low on number of hours played list, because I have 500 in it.)

I have no idea why Borderlands is not on this list I have played them all extensively, but this is what steam is telling me on hours. I tend to play it co-op exclusively though...so maybe that is why.

Last edited:
Reactions: CubsFanTN and Freak
479 games and 651 DLC ...I'm not proud of this. I need help. I have been on Steam though from the very start 20 years ago. Steam sales kill me. I can't just let a good game on sale for like 80% off go by. I been gaming online since telnet and LPmuds, further if you want to talk BBS games....so I kinda have played it all. I'm not the best gamer, and I am sure there's always someone with more hours in any given game. I just like trying it all.

My top 10 games in Hours.

1) Squad (I have so many hours I am ashamed to say)

2) 7 days to die, it's the game the people I play with always come back to. it never gets old.

3) Conan Exiles (most of the hours have come just this year...modded conan is special.

4) Train Simulator (I am a rail nerd, this accounts for much of my DLC) This is not action gamning this is drink a beer and chill gaming. Good for destressing. I do not play it as much now, but it was good when i had a stressful job.

5) Skyrim The ultimate game for forever modding, also killer in VR
not going to bother with links you know it.

6) Battlefield BC2 (I have not played in years but a put many hours in when it came out.)

7) Empyrion (criminally under rated and many have never heard of it. Great Survival/Spaceship building game) Sci Fi nerd nirvana.

8) Insurgency (the crack I did before Squad)
Still some of the best CQB Won't include link at this point because Insurgency Sandstorm the newer version is better... go with that.

9) Subnautica (perhaps my favorite game over all but it's just got limited content, and no multiplayer, but it's maybe the best game to show off graphics) This is also my favorite VR experience.

10) Fallout4 ( am shocked to see this is this low on number of hours played list, because I have 500 in it.)

I have no idea why Borderlands is not on this list I have played them all extensively, but this is what steam is telling me on hours. I tend to play it co-op exclusively though...so maybe that is why.

Solid post.

So forgetting the number of games, how many hours have you guys devoted to steam? And what is you most with any one game?

My total is just under 14k, with 13,975hrs. Which is more than 582 days. About a year and a half. That seems about right.

The most is Warhammer Total War 2 at 1897.2hrs. Which is 80 days.

civ5 3400 hours
eu4 2300 hours

Reactions: LouderVol
I bet some of you guys have some big steam libraries. Mine isn't great considering I've still played a lot of console games since I got into PC about five years ago. Not to mention all of the games I own in the other stores: Epic, Ubisoft, EA, Activision Blizzard (did I miss any?).

Anyway, my total is around 75ish and that includes some free and bundled games (Humble bundle) I've gotten over the years that I'll never play.

Who's the Steam king of VolNation?
Probably the same as yours

Just hit 30 with Like a Dragon:Inshin... I don't have a lot of games on my PC. Been playing my PS5 a little more. Been gaming a little bit more so far this year then I used to with more releases.

VN Store

Back