How many commits do we have for 2022?

I mean honestly we have 2 major strikes against us. A brand new coaching staff who probably has little to no relationships with the recruits we'd need AND we don't really have much of a gage of how Heupel is going to perform on this type of stage.

2nd we have this impending dark NCAA/self investigation cloud over us and we have no idea what the punishment is about to be. I.e. schollie loss, post season bans, etc.............I dont blame recruits for looking somewhere else or in a holding pattern.

images (2).jpeg

The question was for 2021 class, not 2022. I’m assuming he’s wanting to know how many spots remain for transfers, but I’m just assuming that since the question was vague....

Reactions: savannahfan
The question was for 2021 class, not 2022. I’m assuming he’s wanting to know how many spots remain for transfers, but I’m just assuming that since the question was vague....

Oh.......I wasn't sure 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.......just fyi my reply was for 2022 in case anyone cares.

Reactions: UTMVol76
I mean honestly we have 2 major strikes against us. A brand new coaching staff who probably has little to no relationships with the recruits we'd need AND we don't really have much of a gage of how Heupel is going to perform on this type of stage.

2nd we have this impending dark NCAA/self investigation cloud over us and we have no idea what the punishment is about to be. I.e. schollie loss, post season bans, etc.............I dont blame recruits for looking somewhere else or in a holding pattern.

View attachment 359289
I agree 100% with the first part, but I am in the minority who believes that we will be surprised at how little punishment we receive from the NCAA. We fired the entire coaching staff, lost lots of recruits, and even lost returning starters. What more would they want, especially since we self reported and didn't fight them like all these other schools? If they do hammer us, the NCAA knows it just sent a message loud and clear for schools to never admit wrong-doing and fight the NCAA tooth and nail.

Of course, the looming NCAA sanctions against us is a big negative that other schools will use against us. I just hope the NCAA rules quickly so we can move forward.

The looming ncaa sanctions are the biggest factor affecting us in recruiting IMO. I think it was a big factor in the coaching searches, including HC, and it’s probably the biggest issue they’re facing in recruiting.

Reactions: Catbone
I think we have 5 available spots...depending on waivers.

IMO, the biggest thing for the 2021 class is the inability to do in person recruiting due to the extended dead period. I've been around long enough to see so many 5* busts at UT that I just want them to find talented guys who can be developed in their system at this point.

THE 2021 class is SIGNED. There is no dead period or sanction issues effecting the 2021 class.

Everyone is confusing this issue with the 2022 class.

Reactions: HalfullVol
THE 2021 class is SIGNED. There is no dead period or sanction issues effecting the 2021 class.

Everyone is confusing this issue with the 2022 class.
OP asked about 2021 Class. He has since changed the question to 2022. His original question was 2021

Reactions: UTMVol76

VN Store

Back