How many coaches and players...

I don't buy that. You think they don't care about what the fans think? The fans who ya know, fill the seats, buy the merchandise? We are how the program makes money. Without that there is no program. Do I think they hop on here to scope us out? No, they don't need to to find out. People talk, news gets to them. That's why JJ said what he said during that interview. To think they don't care is absurd because if they didn't, why would we?
YEP! The coaches work 12+ hours a day between coaching, game planning, recruiting, administration responsibilities and much more that we don't know about. The few precious hours that they get to themselves, I seriously doubt that they are concerned with who is saying what on Volnation. Gear sales doesn't affect their salary one way or another.

YEP! The coaches work 12+ hours a day between coaching, game planning, recruiting, administration responsibilities and much more that we don't know about. The few precious hours that they get to themselves, I seriously doubt that they are concerned with who is saying what on Volnation. Gear sales doesn't affect their salary one way or another.
Lol we're the little people. What we think matters, but not to the extent they're using their little free time up on volnation 😂

Reactions: tbones0711
Lol we're the little people. What we think matters, but not to the extent they're using their little free time up on volnation 😂
LOL! Its all external noise that they block out. Oh thank you to you and your husband for your service, I appreciate it very much. Which base are you assigned to?

LOL! Its all external noise that they block out. Oh thank you to you and your husband for your service, I appreciate it very much. Which base are you assigned to?
Haha thanks. We're at ft.campbell. He's leaving for Korea in a few months and we decided to stay behind. Next up is ft.bliss after that, yayyy 😂😭

Haha thanks. We're at ft.campbell. He's leaving for Korea in a few months and we decided to stay behind. Next up is ft.bliss after that, yayyy 😂😭
I've spent many of days with work in Clarksville & Ft. Campbell. I live about 30 minutes SE of Clarksville in Sumner Co. Hopefully that assignment won't be too long. My niece is finishing a 3 year stay in Germany with the Air Force, should be back home soon hopefully. She is hoping to get back to the San Antonio base. Prayers for him to stay safe.

I've spent many of days with work in Clarksville & Ft. Campbell. I live about 30 minutes SE of Clarksville in Sumner Co. Hopefully that assignment won't be too long. My niece is finishing a 3 year stay in Germany with the Air Force, should be back home soon hopefully. She is hoping to get back to the San Antonio base. Prayers for him to stay safe.
Oh she's lucky! He was going to try to get Germany, but got blindsided by these orders. He's only doing a yr in Korea. If the kids and I went, it would be 2yrs. It's too much of a headache and too much involved to go too so we're gonna tough it out. He'll be alright. He's a helicopter fueler out on the airfield everyday. Safe job.

Reactions: midtnvol2
My son was a college athlete and he read message boards for entertainment. I'd suspect a lot of players read this for the laughs.

I’m sure they are all laughing their asses off reading what a great team they are. If anything, I would bet coaches tell them to stay out of places like this. And if I was a coach, I wouldn’t be caught dead in here.

I doubt any coaches or players.

First, they don’t have time for it.

Second, I don’t think they would give 2 cents about people’s opinion on a message board.

VN is mainly for fans to vent and maybe get a little info that, should be taken with a grain of salt.

Very few players parents may lurk every now and then, most are smart enough not to though imo.....,,,,

Oh she's lucky! He was going to try to get Germany, but got blindsided by these orders. He's only doing a yr in Korea. If the kids and I went, it would be 2yrs. It's too much of a headache and too much involved to go too so we're gonna tough it out. He'll be alright. He's a helicopter fueler out on the airfield everyday. Safe job.
Thats cool. My niece has her family with her in Germany, thats probably why she has been there a while. Her daughter just turned 12, I don't think she is enjoying it too much. The last two projects at Ft. campbell I worked on was some new hangers on Night Stalker Way behind the chinook airfield. I hope you get plenty of time with him before he leaves.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
I think it's delusional to think some players don't get on here in their free time and browse around. Why wouldn't they? It's human nature to be curious what is being said about you.

Reactions: savannahfan
I’m sure they are all laughing their asses off reading what a great team they are. If anything, I would bet coaches tell them to stay out of places like this. And if I was a coach, I wouldn’t be caught dead in here.
Lol defense and offensive line are safe this week. Taylor and JG getting all the hate.

They know 99% of us never played a sec of college ball.

No. 18-23 year old college kids live on their phones and internet, tweeting, Facebook whatever else is out there, but they never visit here. Nobody but a few hunert of us do and we really don't. Actually no one does.

VN Store

Back