How long would it take to clean up JG's Tells?

He is pretty good out of a three step drop where he has no chance to tell the defense where he is going to throw the ball.

People say it is mental, but maybe if he were told to throw no look passes he would miraculously get better?
He's in his fourth year. He's had different coordinators, coaches, and Manning himself try to work through his problems. Most people cannot throw a football well enough to be an SEC QB. Some folks unfortunately cannot handle the mental or emotional aspect of being an SEC QB.

I don't expect to live long enough to ever see improvement with him. So no amount of time.

Oh man, this right here is exactly why I will never start a thread on Volnation! I know the OP meant well, but as soon as I read the post, I knew this was gonna be a good one.
🤪
GBO!!

One of the things I've noticed about JG is that I can't remember ever being tricked by a handoff. There is just no stealth or deception that I see with other quarterbacks that leave me following the wrong man. I think that could be a valuable skill.
Watch the TD to Calloway in the GA game. Watch the corner bite on the play action, it’s a thing of beauty!
GBO!!

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
JG has an issue with seeing the field. He cannot find open receivers and when he makes the right read he cannot get the ball to the WR half the time. He also has these WTF throws where you can watch it back and have no idea wtf the kid was thinking. I have no idea what has happened to him but something made him regress heavily since last year.

Hasn’t been the same since he took the massive hit in the Mizzou game last year.

VN Store

Back