How long will James be out?

sport3500

I have never had a groin injury so I was wondering how long it takes to make a full recovery from this type of injury.

Thanks for any information.

Roller coaster, have a shot to beat Free Shoes u, play Kansas to the wire, get taken to the wood shed by Georgia and Wisconsin, never know what team is going to show. Hope we're on the upswing again. Need JJJ back for sure.

Roller coaster, have a shot to beat Free Shoes u, play Kansas to the wire, get taken to the wood shed by Georgia and Wisconsin, never know what team is going to show. Hope we're on the upswing again. Need JJJ back for sure.
Upswing? We just entered the gauntlet. Probably the toughest February of any one in the SEC.

Truly is day to day. They are finicky and some folks heal faster than others. It one of those things you want really healed though before getting back out there

Reactions: feathersax
If the first game of season we had a starting 5 of
SV , LT , Pons, JJJ & Fulk
and 1st off bench JB and UP & ON and nothing changed injury wise we would see a different team even in a rebuilding year after sending 2 JR, & 2 Sr. to the NBA but we are where we are. Think JB be great as a 6th (no pressure)remember he didn't score 1st half Kansas, M State
Think UP improves as the team does down the stretch and SV is assimilated in the O but with JJJ out this team is just one of those 1 step forward 2 steps back teams.
Think the NCCAA is gone unless miracle in SEC tourney.

Reactions: RollerVol
4 guys went to the NBA. We lost our point guard, Bowden is a head-case, and our 5* is injured. It's not really a recipe for success!

Exactly. Not sure how many times it has to be posted before people accept that this is and was always going to be a transition/development year. Frankly, I see no point in rushing JJ back from his injury. He's not likely to make much of a difference in the record anyway. I'd play the other youngsters more for development and let JJ rest until he's completely over the injury.

Exactly. Not sure how many times it has to be posted before people accept that this is and was always going to be a transition/development year. Frankly, I see no point in rushing JJ back from his injury. He's not likely to make much of a difference in the record anyway. I'd play the other youngsters more for development and let JJ rest until he's completely over the injury.

Probably once for every time CRB's salary is bished about or there's a stupid comment claiming that Barnes stopped recruiting for 2 years.

Vols are not good this year, we are not a program that can lose 4 players to NBA and reload for next season. Grant, Schofield, and Bone were leaders and great BB players
Vols have no leaders on this team got young players with talent no experience...……...

Reactions: Warriorvol
I have never had a groin injury so I was wondering how long it takes to make a full recovery from this type of injury.

I had a groin injury in my early 20's it took me 6 to 8 weeks to get over it which with all the rehab he will have access to you think you could cut that in atleast half of the time.

It's also being called a hip injury by UT. It might be a bit worse than it sounds. "Tweaking a pre-season injury" might not be a good description of what's going on down there.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
It's also being called a hip injury by UT. It might be a bit worse than it sounds. "Tweaking a pre-season injury" might not be a good description of what's going on down there.

That caught my eye as well. Recommending a cup check for that kick to the nads.

Vols are not good this year, we are not a program that can lose 4 players to NBA and reload for next season. Grant, Schofield, and Bone were leaders and great BB players
Vols have no leaders on this team got young players with talent no experience...……...
Agreed. It would’ve been nice see Grant come back and win SEC POY 3x in row. I believe Bone is talented enough that he’d be firmly in the race. We would’ve had to rely on him to score and he’d probably average 20 pts a game on this squad.

You guys can keep on hoping we get into the tourney....but it's just not happening this year. This team is done. Hopefully better next year. If the NIT excites you there's a slim chance we get in that...or maybe the CBI tourney....but this is just not a good team...at all and they aren't suddenly gonna get better. LV softball coming up...and LV basketball is somewhat interesting. Not trying to be negative but wishing and hoping for anything from this years men's basketball team is a waste of time. it is what it is.

You guys can keep on hoping we get into the tourney....but it's just not happening this year. This team is done. Hopefully better next year. If the NIT excites you there's a slim chance we get in that...or maybe the CBI tourney....but this is just not a good team...at all and they aren't suddenly gonna get better. LV softball coming up...and LV basketball is somewhat interesting. Not trying to be negative but wishing and hoping for anything from this years men's basketball team is a waste of time. it is what it is.

I'd think that the most likely path to the NCAAT is is avoid opening night in the SECT for the bottom 4 and then going 3-1 or 4-0 Thursday through Sunday. The SEC isn't all that good this year.

I'd think that the most likely path to the NCAAT is is avoid opening night in the SECT for the bottom 4 and then going 3-1 or 4-0 Thursday through Sunday. The SEC isn't all that good this year.

Yep it could happen like the year UGA did it SEC tourney. The SEC is not that great this year, ETSU beat LSU soundly @ LSU's place . It's a good league but no dominant team.

I would hope they just keep him out until he's close to 100%, it's not worth the risk of it becoming a lingering issue.

I would hope they just keep him out until he's close to 100%, it's not worth the risk of it becoming a lingering issue.

CRB said he is day to day, which is where you would hope he would be. This season is not lost, we are seeing development right before our eyes if fans are willing to watch for it

Reactions: VolDaddy61

VN Store

Back