How is Vicky Baugh?

That sucks. I didn't think it was an ACL by the way she reacted. Best of luck to her with the PT cause it's not very fun.

Well, let's be thankful it happened in the last game of the season in a blow out. She'll have plenty of time to have whatever surgery she'll need, and get rested up to take over for Anosike.

Well, let's be thankful it happened in the last game of the season in a blow out. She'll have plenty of time to have whatever surgery she'll need, and get rested up to take over for Anosike.

If I'm not mistaken, the recovery time after the surgery will be 6-8 months. Best-case scenario, after she has the surgery in May, she'll be ready to return to the court by October... only one or two months before the season-opener.

There is a chance she'll have to redshirt next season, coming back to action for the 2009-2010 season as a redshirt sophomore. She is quite a player, so it will hurt if the Lady Vols can't rely on her for next season. Even if she returns to 100% by October, she'll be behind the rest of the team because of the missed off-season workouts and practices.

Even if she comes in half-way through the season that is better than not having her all season long, which would have been a real possibility had this happened early in the season.

If I'm not mistaken, the recovery time after the surgery will be 6-8 months. Best-case scenario, after she has the surgery in May, she'll be ready to return to the court by October... only one or two months before the season-opener.

There is a chance she'll have to redshirt next season, coming back to action for the 2009-2010 season as a redshirt sophomore. She is quite a player, so it will hurt if the Lady Vols can't rely on her for next season. Even if she returns to 100% by October, she'll be behind the rest of the team because of the missed off-season workouts and practices.

shouldn't take that long. I had mine 2nd one done a year ago and was playing soccer and bball within 5mos. The first one was in 95 and it did take 8-9 mos. I'm not really playing at the same level but then again I didn't have the same trainers & facilities she does.

shouldn't take that long. I had mine 2nd one done a year ago and was playing soccer and bball within 5mos. The first one was in 95 and it did take 8-9 mos. I'm not really playing at the same level but then again I didn't have the same trainers & facilities she does.

They're going to be cautious with her and not rush her rehab. It will take a minimum of 6 months for her to return to 100%. There's not much speculation to that.

Someone on the Lady Vols team always has a knee injury. I hate that for Baugh, but I'm sure she'll back and have a successful career at Tennessee.

Man in avatar playin b-ball WOW! I still play OU split T some!

VN Store

Back