How does Kiffins welcome back to Knoxville go?

Seems like the gest of this post was ignored by some. He left like a grl in the middle of the night. He is a bi@#$. Like it or not. If u think that Im a hater...I dont not like blk ppl either turn your tv off. The Sterling comment was

Seems like the gest of this post was ignored by some. He left like a grl in the middle of the night. He is a bi@#$. Like it or not. If u think that Im a hater...I dont not like blk ppl either turn your tv off. The Sterling comment was

Hope to see us treat him with respect and forgiveness which is required by a Christian people. But also hope to destroy him and his team.

I personally hope that Neyland makes him cry like the b#@$h that he is. My popcorn is ready...what you say?

In his one season at Tennessee, he had one game in which the team just looked lost and got boat-raced. That was the Ole Miss game. Dexter McCluster went nuts.

Hope we turn the tables and Kiffin gets to experience that again, but from the Ole Miss side.

Reactions: DC_Vol and Coach_Z
Hope to see us treat him with respect and forgiveness which is required by a Christian people. But also hope to destroy him and his team.
As the very underrated David Lee Murphy said-Somehow, somewhere, some day, some time you gotta go back down the road you leave behind.
Hopefully the University of Tennessee will no longer be a funny little footnote in his past that he likes to joke about on Twitter when he hears from us on Saturday night. If nothing else comes from this experience, I hope he at least finally gets that there is a price to pay for kicking a hornets nest.

Reactions: 901 Orange
He’s been here twice already since he left, just not as Head Coach, it’s a much bigger deal to shunned TN fans than it is to him.

That being said .... I’d love nothing more than to take his Rebels to the woodshed.

He’s been here twice already since he left, just not as Head Coach, it’s a much bigger deal to shunned TN fans than it is to him.

That being said .... I’d love nothing more than to take his Rebels to the woodshed.
He has been here twice before, but I would bet you anything that he would trade a loss in both of those games for a win this time if he could. He desperately wants and needs this one, and we can’t let him have it.

Serious question here. Why all the hate on this guy? I get that he left us high and dry. Took his dream job, okay, some of us on here have done that too, I'd bet. But specifically, other than leaving for greener pastures that one time, what has Lane Kiffin done since he left to UT to offend us? Give me something concrete that is not a rumor or a vague accusation, but something he provably did. And when was it? I am truly looking for some to list the actual offense(s) that they have about him. Not just that you don't like his "attitude" or his "trolling" or whatever, because there's nothing wrong with a coach being cocky on behalf of his team. We liked that about him when he was ours. I mean some concrete offenses that we have a right to object to. I'll hang up and listen.

He has been here twice before, but I would bet you anything that he would trade a loss in both of those games for a win this time if he could. He desperately wants and needs this one, and we can’t let him have it.

Agree he wants it more, probably salivates over it, but eh ... our fan base wants it more than needs it.

Serious question here. Why all the hate on this guy?

No hate here. I thought the guy was fun as a head coach at TN and did leave for what he believed was his dream job. He should have left Knoxville differently (professional immaturity). He does come up with some pretty funny stuff from time to time.

I still hope we lay fitty plus on Ol Miss and our D smothers them.

Go Vols!

Serious question here. Why all the hate on this guy? I get that he left us high and dry. Took his dream job, okay, some of us on here have done that too, I'd bet. But specifically, other than leaving for greener pastures that one time, what has Lane Kiffin done since he left to UT to offend us? Give me something concrete that is not a rumor or a vague accusation, but something he provably did. And when was it? I am truly looking for some to list the actual offense(s) that they have about him. Not just that you don't like his "attitude" or his "trolling" or whatever, because there's nothing wrong with a coach being cocky on behalf of his team. We liked that about him when he was ours. I mean some concrete offenses that we have a right to object to. I'll hang up and listen.

He is the next opponent on the schedule.

That should be enough for this week.

Reactions: 901 Orange
We need to assemble a group to hand out boxes of popcorn to dump on him when he’s coming out of the tunnel.

VN Store

Back