How do create a Frankenstein QB?

HoopCreekVol

If we were to take bits and pieces from all 3 QBs, would we come up with the greatest QB TN has ever had?

Given this is an unlikely scenario, how does a coach handle a situation where you need a little bit of everything from all 3?

You get production on different levels with all 3. HB can't run like the others, or throw the deep ball. But he may give us more consistency. We've seen the weaknesses with the other 2 though and it is discouraging.

So many opinions on these things.

Bailey's deep arm on Milton's body. Pepperjack,don't bogart that bong my friend,pass it over to me.

If we were to take bits and pieces from all 3 QBs, would we come up with the greatest QB TN has ever had?

Given this is an unlikely scenario, how does a coach handle a situation where you need a little bit of everything from all 3?

You get production on different levels with all 3. HB can't run like the others, or throw the deep ball. But he may give us more consistency. We've seen the weaknesses with the other 2 though and it is discouraging.

So many opinions on these things.

Heupel has turned this whole thing into a cluster****.

Reactions: 508mikey
Milton basically being named the #1 guy before he stepped on campus has backfired on Hype. I'm sure the other two guys were thrilled to see him show up and be handed the keys.
Let's hope CJH really is the " whisperer" he is touted as and works a lot of magic in the next couple of weeks.
Fans are " tired boss"

Reactions: BACKDOC
Milton basically being named the #1 guy before he stepped on campus has backfired on Hype. I'm sure the other two guys were thrilled to see him show up and be handed the keys.
Let's hope CJH really is the " whisperer" he is touted as and works a lot of magic in the next couple of weeks.
Fans are " tired boss"
Remember what the infamous Dr. Frankenstein said after he discovered the outcome of his experiment :" my god! we have created ourselves a monster"!- let's hope
that's not the feeling after the decisions as to who is the QB and the reps they get/don't get

VN Store

Back