How bad would it have been if......

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Lee Humphrey would have hit that three pointer at the buzzer. I mean, it's bad enough that Humphrey got the healine cover story on the front page of the sports section that was in every seat at the game. If he would have been the one to hit a three to beat us I don't think Buzz could have ever recovered from that.

Humphrey has quickly become a fan favorite down in Gville...I expect to see some good things through out his days as a Gator! B)

Originally posted by NCGatorBait@Feb 1 2004, 11:09 AM
Humphrey has quickly become a fan favorite down in Gville...I expect to see some good things through out his days as a Gator! B)

Sure....rub it in. ;)

I know the fans wanted him. Supposedly we just didn't have a scholarship available. Buzz has definitely gotten a lot of heat over it on talk radio and in the newspapers here.

Buzz needs to get and keep the top players in the state year in and year out to take the Vol program to the next step!

No doubt. The in state guys should be his top priority. Tyler Smith is an absolute must have for Buzz in next years class. He was at the game yesterday.

As a UNC baskeball fan growing up..I like Buzz and wish him the best in taking them to the next level. Given time, I think he will do that!

I hope you are right NC, but I have to say I am starting to wonder.

VN Store

Back