How are you celebrating this one?

DD4ME

Zoo Keeper
I am still grinning ear to ear and laughing at all the hand wringing. Also enjoying a beer or 2. I had walked away after the onside kick. I had this feeling the worst was happening again. So when the wife and family called me back and I rewatched the win it was pure relief. No one will convince me to be sad tonight or this off week.

McDad

I can't brain today; I has the dumb.
I am still grinning ear to ear and laughing at all the hand wringing. Also enjoying a beer or 2. I had walked away after the onside kick. I had this feeling the worst was happening again. So when the wife and family called me back and I rewatched the win it was pure relief. No one will convince me to be sad tonight or this off week.
This win stays with me for 365 days!

Dobbs 4 Heisman

What's there to celebrate? It was a terrible performance. We let an inferior team move the ball on us all game then played soft at the end almost giving them a miracle victory.

This team is lucky the talent level across college football this year is low. It's the only reason they are sniffing 4-0.

GordonC

What's there to celebrate? It was a terrible performance. We let an inferior team move the ball on us all game then played soft at the end almost giving them a miracle victory.

This team is lucky the talent level across college football this year is low. It's the only reason they are sniffing 4-0.
the stoopit oozes from this post

imw8n4u

RT -WAB-HSHTM--G-O-R-T--RT-TN
I'll be celebrating, but the way that ended, it just doesn't feel as good as it could have. I always say in the end, winning is what matters, but once they got that on-side kick I was convinced we had found a new and even more painful way to blow it against UF. Hard to get back to happy after that.

rdl2k7

You are a Tennessee fan and we've beaten Florida once in 15+ years and you honestly got to the end and said "That's not good enough?" You can only play who is in front of you. And so far, 4-0.

VN Store