How about some love for my Davidson Wildcats?

TennNC

a lover, not a fighter
Went to the game today at RBC Center. First off, I was relieved to see Tennessee had built a cushion and I could focus on Davidson-Gonzaga.

It was a great game played by two really good teams, and the fans knew it. Gonzaga was more athletic and bigger. And Davidson had Stephen Curry. And that was more valuable. He is one of the best college shooters since Chris Jackson / aka Muhamoud Abdul-Rauf (sp?). So many clutch shots. Can't wait to watch it on DVR.

Georgetown will be formidable Sunday, but you can bet anyone in that building not wearing navy blue will be yelling their guts out for Davidson to upset them.

Good for McKillop & Co., they've been on the verge for some time. Nice to see them get over the 'AA hump at the expense of one of my least favorite programs.

Went to the game today at RBC Center. First off, I was relieved to see Tennessee had built a cushion and I could focus on Davidson-Gonzaga.

It was a great game played by two really good teams, and the fans knew it. Gonzaga was more athletic and bigger. And Davidson had Stephen Curry. And that was more valuable. He is one of the best college shooters since Chris Jackson / aka Muhamoud Abdul-Rauf (sp?). So many clutch shots. Can't wait to watch it on DVR.

Georgetown will be formidable Sunday, but you can bet anyone in that building not wearing navy blue will be yelling their guts out for Davidson to upset them.
I'm in Little Rock with a grad school buddy from Davidson. He must have gotten 20 phone calls over the last 10 minutes. We couldn't even watch our game.

It was a great game played b Davidson. They never gave up throughout the whole game and kept fighting. Congratulations and good luck in the second round. I had faith in your team, and picked them in my bracket :). I just want to say what a fantastic game by Steven Curry... 40 points is just unbelievable. Talk about stepping your game up when it is needed the most.

I got Davidson going to the final four in one of my brackets.

Is there any other border states as talented as Tennessee and North Carolina...I cant think of any.

Davidson's coach scheduling of putting his team through the fire early in the season really, really paid off. They are not scared of any team.

I hope they knock Georgetown off. That would be great.

I actually picked davidson to beat georgetown and get to the sweet sixteen , but now this has to stop because I have them going no further !!!
:)

Curry is a monster and lots of fun to watch. I'd love to see Davidson continue on in the tourney.

Bump b/c we need more love. LOTS of love tonight. From the refs would be nice too.

There are no Cinderellas.

TennNC this is not directed towards you at all...but I think it'll be funny to see all the Davidson "fans" crawling out of the woodworks. I remember several years ago when Valpo did their thing seeing people wearing Valpo t-shirts. Like they don't even try to not be cliche.

Even though it was a blowout, this was a fun game to watch. Curry can stroke it. The drive where he got fouled under the basket and spun it in off the glass was awesome.

VN Store

Back