How about Peyton HC??

Are the people who keep repeatedly posting this Peyton-for-coach horse manure threads just trolls or attention starved little children who still believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy?

Reactions: 3 people
No this puppet was calling VFLs yesterday cheering on the hire of SchiaNO before finding out from the VFLs that they were done with the university if this hire was made. He is too busy sucking up to Haslam thinking only Haslam can get him that NFL GM job he wants.

Reactions: 5 people
No can do. He was accused of sexual assault. We don’t want to look like hypocrites.

Reactions: 1 person
Just when I thought I'd seen all the crazy coaching names, you come along and reset the bar. Well done.

Honestly- If Tennessee is considered a laughingstock (and I don't agree - it's a family problem that was dealt with, correctly), the Grudenmania started it. Again, Currie's fault to let it ride and not squash it early on. Start up some Manning hype and we are looking exponentially foolish. Not because he wouldn't be good. Because he, like Gruden, would never do that.

Hell why not Shuler? He finished 2nd in the Heisman pick and was a 1st round draft pick (blue font)

VN Store

Back