How about Kacy Rogers for DC?

So we still don't have a DC? But this is Tennessee one of the best programs in America. All we have to do is offer the money and they will come. Hopefully this is a little humble pie for those of you who need it.

Yet some will still say all you have to do is pay enough. Some fans just will not accept that we are a toxic dump of a program that no big time coach wants a part of.

REX_weekend_at_bernies_kab_140129_33x16_992.jpg

I came here to post this. lmao

Reactions: FLVOL_79
We should hire an Artificial Intelligence Defensive Coordinator (pronounced AID-see). With all of UT's quality control coaches and analysts feeding it analytical data (minus whatever data Butch used for his 2 point conversion decisions), we would be sure to have a tactical advantage!

I believe that WOPR has been sitting in a warehouse waiting to be used since Matthew Broderick made it learn that war is unwinnable just like tic-tac-toe. Imagine how good our defense could be if AIDC learned that rushing three on 3rd and 13 spells doom.

We should hire an Artificial Intelligence Defensive Coordinator (pronounced AID-see). With all of UT's quality control coaches and analysts feeding it analytical data (minus whatever data Butch used for his 2 point conversion decisions), we would be sure to have a tactical advantage!

I believe that WOPR has been sitting in a warehouse waiting to be used since Matthew Broderick made it learn that war is unwinnable just like tic-tac-toe. Imagine how good our defense could be if AIDC learned that rushing three on 3rd and 13 spells doom.
So we can start complaining and arguing over algorithms?

I posted this in the Washington thread already, but states that UT has contacted Kacy Rodgers... I read it that we may have contacted him more than once? Could he be interested?

Reactions: Volfan1000
Why hasn’t someone at UT contacted the former Vol that is the D line coach at Tampa Bay? He was a d. coordinator for 4 years at the NY Jets and is a Tennessee native. Worth a call?
At this point, this would be a home run hire. UT and NFL ties, as well as DC experience.

Let’s go!

Reactions: 1985Vols

ooooooh you are dating yourself with that one.

Would you like to play a game?

Basilio talking this morning like this is a done deal this morning. Saying is landing here is like Garth Brooks “Unanswered Prayers” song and is playing a cheesy karaoke version to intro the show. Dude is hilarious.

VN Store

Back