Houston vs Oklahoma

touchdown Houston. glad they're on the board. was hoping this would be at least somewhat of a close (interesting) game

21-7 OU with ~5 mins left in the 2nd quarter

touchdown Houston. glad they're on the board. was hoping this would be at least somewhat of a close (interesting) game

21-7 OU with ~5 mins left in the 2nd quarter
Yeah, I'd like to see Houston keep this somewhat interesting.

Hurts putting on a show but Houston staying in the game. If Sooners are in a close game they are in trouble with their kicker!

Why didn't Oklahoma let them drive down the field and score? And why didn't Hurts throw a pick on his first pass to the flat? Plus the crowd was excited and the OK players are jumping around and yelling? I don't get it.

Okay, I'm done wallowing in this thread too. Oklahoma looks like the real deal. With even an average defense they will be tough to beat with that explosive offense.

I was at the mall today and all these people had UNC, State, Bama, UGA T-shirt’s and all I could think was , “what a bunch of assholes”. Why do they deserve to proudly sport their colors happily and I’m walking around pissed ?

Now I turn on this game and it’s the same emotions all over again. Why are they flying to the ball? Why are the fans and players and coaches so energetic and ours weren’t? So damned frustrating.

Edit: game note . Great to see Hurts playing so well.

Reactions: zeppelin128
Houston should have opted for the field goal instead of going for it on that 4th and 3 a few drives ago.

Must be nice to have a football team that does football things.

VN Store

Back