Houston over 100 yds

AlabamaVolunteer

Bama Hater
ced has 100 yds on 5 att.
riggs is 25 yds on 7 att

Ainge is 8 of 14 for 89 yds 2 tds and 1 int
Schafer is 2 of 4 for 57 yds with a 55 yd play

Riggs is not running with the same authority the last couple of games. I know they are saying he is a little banged up, but still.

Ced looks great, no two stepping when he gets the ball!!!!

9 carries 170 yds!!!

Defense is playing great, but this one is on CED!!!!! :clap:

Been sayin it all year...we have to stay with Ced....he always produces in the long run

Watched the reply of the Bama game and Ced was the first guy to get a real run. If you check his yard per carry it was much higher than Riggs.

My question is, what did Ced do to lose the position of go to guy? Was he hurt? I was glad to see him back today.

Regardless, we won.............

Go Vols!

this is my opinion, and i have said it a lot the past week. Riggs looked good early in teh season. But over the past three games or so, he is side stepping when he takes the handoff. By the time he hits the line the holes are gone, he has nowhere to go. Ced seemed to hit the holes hard today. Would love to see that kind of effort next week. Like I said during the game, we went to the bench and asked em, who's hungry, who wants to win? We had some takers, namely Brent and Ced. I think we really missed Munoz on the line, but once again let's take a moment of silence to thank God for our DEFENSE......................................................................................................Thank You!

By rushing for 190 yards today, senior tailback Cedric Houston moved past former Vols Aaron Hayden (2,061 yards from 1991-94) and Charlie Garner (2,089 from 1992-93) into 9th place on Tennessee's all-time rushing-yardage list. Houston has 2,246 rushing yards for his career and 617 on the season.

VN Store

Back